Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Finally, the work has been finished. We now have a new front door, new back door, fascias soffits and guttering. Should be a tad warmer now. We will wait to do the windows for now as we are not sure which ones will be moved or changed when the building work starts. Plans have been submitted for aproval to the local council, so it could start early next year. Just need some heating - roll on mid November when the heating work is due to start.

This was Monday, when the front door was being sorted out - look at the state of the guttering, fascias and soffets (not nice)

This is today - a bit neater! Prettying up further will have to wait, but there is such a huge improvement in security, warmth and view for our neighbours now.

Jacqueline

17 Likes

Here’s my listing

It’s a grey dull day here. I’m using it to make a frame. I’ve never done frames bigger than 3 or 4 inches before so this is an adventure! The lego jig seems to be holding up…

8 Likes

Love the little supervisors!

1 Like

I couldn’t do it without them :smile:

2 Likes

Afternoon all,

Sorry I didn’t get a listing done yesterday. I decided to take the plunge and join Twitter and spent most of yesterday setting things up and trying to make sense of it all. :dizzy_face: I have found and am following a few of you already, but taking things slowly to start with.
Love your little lego helpers Stephanie! @StephanieGuy
Your fascias and guttering look great Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign. Hope it’s not too cold while you are waiting to get the heating done.

I haven’t managed to take any photos today, so just a relist.

5 Likes

Right - think I’ve got my stock sorted for craft shop number 3! Just waiting for some labels to arrive for the boxes. Now to start making some stock for the craft fairs I have booked. If I don’t sell any of it over the Christmas period at least I will have lots of listings to keep me going on this thread well into next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will sell out at Yew Tree xx

1 Like

Yes Roz, I agree with Jacqueline, you will sell out at Yew Tree Garden Centre!

I told Eleanor you would be coming, she is very exited! She is always my, not so little helper now!

X

1 Like

Fingers crossed Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - I am looking forward to it and to meeting you both too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No phone photos still so as per my earlier thread here’s a couple more:

1 Like

good evening, all clicked and loved to here. Oooh Roz @OrchardFelts I’m a little jealous of you meeting up with Jacqueline and Natalie, wish I lived closer. I have of course met the lovely Brenda who lives close but would be fab to meet others too :).

Yay happy dancing for your sales Sue (wow!) and @ Debbie, our little ducks are in a row with tally of 222 sales

Looking fab Jacqueline, makes a big difference just having the facias done and much warmer too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How lovely for you to meet Natalie @NOfkantsCurios & Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign at the fair Roz @OrchardFelts.

Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign try not to be too despondent about the sales , I found that Folksy took a long time to get me anything like regular sales - I really can’t call them that even now - and I think there’s a limit from what most of us are going to be able to do, particularly with a busy category like jewellery. You’re doing all the right things & your work is lovely and your photos are excellent so stick with it. Are you able to do any fairs etc? - I find that’s where I really make my sales and get my online shops known.

A new bracelet from me and 4 sales please Max @paperchainsandbeads. Sorry to upset those 3 little ducks!

2 Likes

Yay happy dancing for your sale Sue :), is your Mum feeling any better now?

1 Like

I have just had a lovely message from the lady who bought my lacy knitted shawl, saying how much they love it, so nice to get such personal feedback, unfortunately, she can not leave online feedback, but I know the shawl has gone to a good home and will be worn with love! Yay!

Natalie x

10 Likes

Thanks Max. She is bit by bit but still a way to go. At least she’s heading in the right direction at last! x

1 Like

faved to here x

Just a relist from me I’m afraid…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Nearly the end of October, so will try once more, with this cute Christmascard. No sales yet, but lots of likes, thank you :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6860749-Otter-Animal-Christmas-card-with-mice-family

2 Likes

Sorry to have missed a listing today but just caught up with loving and tweeting - well done on all those sales. Will list tomorrow as I need my bed now - night night - Maureen

My item for today is a crocheted tropical rainbow slouchy, or beanie hat, with floral embellishment, in my favourite designer yarn, Denys Brunton.

Natalie x

1 Like