Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Another re-list for you today - sleep well and see you in the morning

PS Lovely hat Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

2 Likes

bit late in the day , sorry

just finished sewing up some cushions I knitted for a custom order, phew. Its taken me a week on and off to knit. Now to get back to Christmas makes, x

1 Like

Good morning Angels, good to hear Sue. That’s lovely Natalie, I had a customer do the same a few weeks ago it’s great when guest buyers take the time to contact you isn’t it.

mine for today

2 Likes

Oh I don’t want to get up today but the dog is pacing!

Love that scarf Sandra @sandranesbitt

Its lovely to get feedback like that Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - the best I ever got was when I sold a something at a craft fair and the man I sold it to went to the effort of going back to the organisers and asking for my email address so that he could email me and thank me. The effort he made made the feedback all the more special :slight_smile:

A day crafting is in order today.

A clock from me today

4 Likes

November thread is up

6 Likes

Morning All, can’t believe it’s nearly November! Have a great day all xx

1 Like

Good morning, oh goodness Maxine @paperchainsandbeads I can’t believe it’s nearly November - how did that happen.

2 Likes

I finally have another sale to report :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just had a visitor - took me a while to persuade him to leave the way he came in!

16 Likes

Bless him, must have fancied some warmth! X

1 Like

Oh! He is lovely! I would have loved that to happen here. I suspect we make far too much noise for that to happen. Half term pleasures …

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Morning all,

Caught up after missing yesterday (out for a long, long boozy lunch).

Added this small makeup pouch recently,

2 Likes

Morning everyone, hope you are all well, cant believe its almost the end of October! Been a pants month for views and sales but heres hoping November is better for everyone. I have 3 days left on my Plus account, still unsure what to do lol!

Heres mine for today, having a go at a copper bracelet on here xx

1 Like

I met up with a friend yesterday, who is clearing out her uncles house, as he has gone into a home for dementia care, she is sorting out his things and selling what she can to put towards his care costs, and has a pair of patio length William Morris curtains which she wondered if anyone can uses, she has washed them and in her words “Lining knackered, faded on edges but a lot of useful material”.
I suggested I ask if anyone would be interested on here for use in making handbags, reupholstering items etc…
If anyone is interested, drop me a message and I will forward you her email, I have no idea how much if anything she is hoping for the material, I will let you converse with her reference that, I am just passing info forward.

9 Likes

Hi Maxine. I am interested in joining in the daily challenge next month :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance and kind words Sue. I have to say, sometimes when I’m just browsing the new listings I’m surprised to see something other than jewellery - not sure if that’s because I forget that just because I make jewellery other people don’t or because there’s so much jewellery other types of items just squeeze in the gap - which if you think about it much be a bit frustrating for makers of other items.

I have to say I was on the dark side for a year and sold far more with a lot more competition and I did do my homework before moving - for example I sold 3 of my bridal combs when buyers had almost 14,000 to choose from - here there’s only 202, so, even with less visitors, the maths should work, but they don’t seem to.

I did do craft fairs and jewellery parties when I fist started - there was no such things a Folksy then - but good fairs are far and few between in Leicestershire and to be honest, I don’t have the heart to do them anymore (I’ve done a one or two in the last few years and they were an utter waste of time). I didn’t mind so much when I was single and frankly had nothing better to do, but now I like to spend the weekends with my husband (we’ve only been together 10 years - perhaps that will change with time :smiley: My plus account is paid up until August, so I will keep plodding on …

3 Likes

Morning Angels
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6921112-Needle-Case

1 Like

Morning everyone have followed you on Twitter Alison @FluffStuffCrafts
Have another scarf today
Gill

2 Likes

Morning, dashing by to list, click and love. I’m teaching figures in the landscape this afternoon, that’ll be fun!

1 Like