Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

How wonderful - they are cheeky little birds and seem to love human contact. We were in a tea room in Glen Lion in Scotland and they had one that turned up on the dot everyday for his lunch - if it wasn’t there, he hopped in the door, down the corridor and into the kitchen to demand - very noisily - his treat - adorable :heart:️ We’ve had one who’s spent the last 2 winters with us and I’m anxiously waiting his arrival this year. I call him Edward and he likes to sit with me as I clear the garden for Winter - that way he’s first in line for the grubs and goodies I disturb :grinning:

2 Likes

Morning everyone
Hope you are all ok,
Lovely pic Roz @OrchardFelts my fav bird, and wren and thrush!
Been up since daft o’clock again had a busy few weeks with baking orders, but I’m not complaining :blush:

Here’s another Xmas pack from me today, and I’m all caught up now
Btw
Hope everyone who’s thinking of leaving stays, and keeps plodding on.
it is disheartening sometimes and even after years of been here we still keep trying.
Personally it’s not about making millions(lol?,)
it’s mine, something that I make and create and the friendships made on the threads. It’s like having a distant family😉
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6770636-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Tartan-Trees-Handmade-Xmas-Greetings

2 Likes

Morning all…today I have a “Get well soon” card

2 Likes

A relist from me today, have a few new things ready to photograph but the weather is so gloomy today thee’s no chance of that happening

2 Likes

Afternoon folks. Here are the earrings that were giving me grief the other day - one went missing and has still not turned up so I had to make another! will read and click tonight.

1 Like

A little sale for the tally please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. Was beginning to think all the buyers were on holiday.

2 Likes

Afternoon angels,

A new birthday card for little folks today.

1 Like

Pinned, tweeted and loved

1 Like

a box canvas relist from me this afternoon

1 Like

Hi everyone - I don’t know if any of you are interested (I know some of you are already taking part) but there is a Christmas Swap thread running

It has always been great fun to do and find some lovely presents.

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Afternoon

Nothing new yet, just so dark unable to take pics!!!

Well done on sales

Your new doors etc look great Jacqueline

so just a relist

Carol xx

2 Likes

Late today - been at a business expo that’s part of Leicester Business Festival. Managed to give out a few cards (for the photography business) and get a good idea of what’s what as we might have a stand ourselves next year. As part of the same festival, next Friday I’m going to a seminar given by Google on SEO and Google Analytics - I’ll report back anything of interest but if anyone has any questions,let me know and I can try and get some answers.

I’ve listed 3 things today - a bracelet and earrings set, part of my Christmas sales drive and some gemstones I don’t have a use for:

All loved/pinned to here - will pop back to catch up, have a great evening everyone.
Karen
x

1 Like

Evening all. What a day, I’m exhausted.
My husband and daughter have set off for London this afternoon to go to Comicon, I am happy to be staying home, looking after the animals.
The dentist says he can crown the broken tooth - £250 please. Expensive apple!

2 Likes

evening all, loved and clicked to here. Happy dancing for sales ladies, one for e too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A cheeky little relist

1 Like

faved to here x

I’m listing tomorrow’s item now, as have an early start tomorrow, so thought it might be a good idea to get organised!

Santa hat and scarf set for children aged between 2 and 5 years, I have just made this set for a friends grand-daughter and thought others might look me to order a set in time for Christmas!

Natalie x

2 Likes

Evening Angels

Can’t believe that it’s almost November, but having said that October seems to have been an incredibly long month.
Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign I know what you mean about the fairs - I think we’re quite lucky around Northamptonshire. We get our share of rubbish ones, but the good ones certainly outweigh them, I also enjoy them and after 30+ years of marriage I think we both benefit from a bit of time away from each other.

I’ve spent much of the afternoon writing a letter of complaint to Barclaycard so just a re-list today

1 Like

I have a re-list to show you as we have a busy day tomorrow and I don’t know if I will get the chance to get on here

In preparation for tomorrow, I have a game stew on in the slow cooker - smells amazing. A combination of venison, rabbit and pigeon, all being cooked with onions, garlic, red wine and herbs with stock. I hope it tastes as good as it smells (apologies to all those non meat eaters who might read this xxx)

Have a wonderful evening lovely people xx

2 Likes

I once had an expensive ham baquette, broke my crown and ended up having it replaced with a denture :frowning:

1 Like