Bad Gateway

I am getting the “bad gateway” message again when I try and move between folksy and talk folksy. @dougfolksy and @folksycontent please can you help?

Is anyone else

I’m getting the same thing Rachel. Every time I click on anything.

1 Like

I’m getting it to but getting it in my shop also.

1 Like

Yes I can’t move between buttons now :frowning:

Grrr - it’s annoying! Was trying to browse some items, but everything I click on within a shop gets that message.

1 Like

Trying to update my listings and I get it either clicking the item, or much worst: after I’ve added all the information and click enter so all my info is lost!
Tried the search and out of 10 items I clicked, 6 had bad gateways.
Hope it gets fixed soon.

I give up updating, way too frustrating lol

2 Likes

It’s funny thing always happens when I have new things to list.

1 Like

I’m getting the Bad Gateway message too. Also, it took 3 or 4 attempts to list a new item yesterday.

1 Like

Happening here too :frowning:

1 Like

Same here with anything I try to do via the dashboard for listing and relisting

1 Like

Here too - it happens at random when I’m browsing but generally comes right at the second or third attempt. Haven’t tried listing but relisting was ok.

1 Like

Same here, glad the forums show I’m not the only one :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the bad gateway for a couple of days now but when I hit refresh the page loads fine.

I can’t seem to list anything due to Bad gateway message - has it been reported?

Hi, I am getting it too, refreshing the page seems to help.
Has anyone reported it?

it took me 5 attempts to list an item this morning and each time I had to retype or re add the pics…hope it get fixed quickly

@dougfolksy , are you looking into this?

I’ve asked Doug to see what’s going on - the best thing to do if you see a problem like this to do with the service is email support@folksy.co.uk or if there’s something really bad can you email urgent@folksy.co.uk

Can I just check - are you getting the bad gateway message when you list or on other pages?

UPDATE: Doug says he thinks he fixed it about 45 minutes ago, so if it’s still happening can you let us know? Thank you!

2 Likes