502 Bad Gateway

Anyone esle getting this error message. Had it a few times now this evening. Have tried going into my shop front from different routes and only seems to be via my desktop shortcut but I’ve refreshed that and still doing it but otherwise site seems fine. So a bit odd and not worth disturbing support with an Urgent email at the moment. @dougfolksy but I note that I had the photo error message twice on listing I just set up, Not seen that for weeks.

2 Likes

I have been getting it all afternoon…the only way I can get on folksy is to find a link to one of my paintings on folksy and click on that link…lots of people have been reporting it…x

1 Like

Had the bad gateway error on and off all day, and also had a few photo error messages when I listed something late afternoon.

2 Likes

Yes, I have had the bad gateway message quite a lot today.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve had that today :pensive:

Has anyone emailed Urgent Folksy. If not someone needs to first thing tomorrow.

I’ve had the error message too and no grey boxes for the link to the shop so I turned off the laptop and restarted it. I used my mobile and that worked OK.

I got it yesterday too. :confused:

Got it once yesterday thought me.

Not done it to me yet today

I had it on Saturday, If I refreshed the page it was ok but I had to keep signing in again as the site kept forgetting me!