Bank Holiday Monday Coffee

Good Morning Folksy Folk.

A beautiful day but very cold, the dog can be walked later.

What have you got planned today? Anyone at an event?

I made up 3 girl’s skirts yesterday then realised out of elastic! order placed and fingers crossed arrives before Sat’s event.

Have started to drape my vintage doilies on the dress form to see if a design speaks to me, will continue with that I think then join together. Still have a vintage denim jacket to upcycle with old lace and trims.

HAGD x

1 Like

Good morning!

My plan is to get in a good morning of drawing before settling down with some knitting to watch the Snooker later - multitasking, you see…

2 Likes

Morning, lots of potting up in the garden today (my other job!) But always try to fit in a bit of crafting too.

1 Like

Finally sorted a difficult piece of beadwork yesterday. Now I need to make it again, as the state of the thread is very poor (undoing multiple passes through tiny beads seems to shred it). But I’ll probably just procrastinate and play with the cats…

3 Likes

I’ll be turning the bottom of some pots, packaging up orders and then maybe tidying up the garden! Although, that is all subject to change at any time if something more exciting takes my fancy…lol!

1 Like

Morning! I will mainly be trying to get my 16yo to do GCSE revision and dreaming of when it’s all over!

Have a great day everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been quilting my sailboat quilt this morning, it will probably take another couple of days before it’s finished, I really love this quilt and have enjoyed making it. I’m now going to pick up all the bits of cotton thread off the floor.

1 Like

Well the draping worked but went for a base waistcoat first. Had to draft a pattern, apply the doilies and all those pansies but happy with it now. All finished and posted to Folksy.

Love the quilt Memy, very nautical and perfect for the summer season. Oh those threads can be a real nuisance as DH does the hoovering not as careful as I should be, lol.