Bargains to be had!

Hi all. I recently opened a new shop dedicated to my felted items now that I only work with felt. However I still have some items in stock from my pre felting days so have decided to list them in my old shop. They are all listed at bargain prices - this does not reflect a lack of quality merely that I would rather they went to new homes than sit in my cupboards/went to the tip :(.

Please pop over and have a look. I will be adding more over the next few days/weeks both handcrafted items and destash supplies.

Don’t take them to the tip, too good for that! Obviously I hope you sell them but if not I’m sure your local charity shop would be glad of them?

Thank you Helen, I hadn’t thought of that. I am going to put them on Folksy for the 4 month listing and after that I will follow your advice :smile:

Oops - posted as wrong shop but its still me!

1 Like

I have just bought one of your beautiful scarfs, cowl to add to my mums Christmas present, she will love it

Thank you Valerie @jenniesgems - I will try and get it sent out today, I hope she likes it.

Many thanks Roz

Just listed the last of my scarves, collars and cowls (as well as a few other bits) - will be hunting round to see what else I might have to offer :slight_smile: