Bookbinding bookcloth offcuts

Hi all,

I’m looking for some small pieces of bookcloth in various colours ( mostly brights) but am struggling to find anything smaller than 1m X 50cm pieces. I need A5 size at the most, and off cuts would be fine. Anyone got any ideas where to look or indeed has a bunch of offcuts from their own supply they would like to sell me? Tried eBay, Etsy, the usual bookbinding suppliers ( shepherds, hewits etc)

The bookcloth I already have is the Colorado tissue backed rayon from Ratchfords so something similar would be ideal.

Thanks for looking!
Jess

Hello Jess, I’m new to Folksy (and this forum) but have just read your wanted bookcloth post. I have lots of small pieces of bookcloth so may be able to help you. Let me know if you still need any.
Kind regards
Harriet

Hi Harriet,
Yes I’d love some! I’m perfectly happy with a mixture of sizes and colours and of course I’ll pay you for it. If you let me know what you’ve got and how much you want for it. You could set up a listing if you want then I can pay you through that (and leave feedback!) or I can just pay you via PayPal if you’d prefer. I might be a bit tardy in replying as I’m busy prepping for my only Christmas fair this weekend.
Kind regards
Jess

Hi Jess, I won’t do a listing - I’ll just put some together - not all of it is paper backed but I’ll make sure most of it is. Also let me have an address to post them to. Kind regards, Harriet

1 Like