UK Bookbinder / Trade supplier for guest books

I’m looking for a new supplier of plain ivory guest books, Ideally I’d like to work with a UK bookbinder who can make them to my specification. If you can recommend anyone please let me know. Thanks!

Hi Lorraine, although we don’t have any in stock in our online shop, we have sold our handmade sketchbooks in our physical gallery and we can adapt the process to include different papers etc. Have you got a little more information as to the kind of thing you need?

Hi!
thanks for the reply! I’m looking for books like these but in ivory - this is a linen finish (this is a sketch book so that’s fine). Size ideally 210 x 170mm.

Uploading…

That shouldn’t be a problem, are you looking for high quantities of books? (We are very small in terms of man power!) And would the pages need to be anything specific?

Hello Lorraine, I am a bookbinder and can cover guest book blocks in ivory material. Do you still need these? Kind regards, Harriet

Hi Harriet,
I do have someone who I’ve been working with for a while now but thanks for contacting me, I’ll keep you in mind. Lorraine Xx