British Crafters News - Summer Holiday Update!

I am very excited to announce that we launched the British Crafters Newsletter today for the first time!

There is a special offer for July Subscribers but the offer is only open this weekend!

Come and see!

We have great plans for the Autumn to produce a glossy online magazine for showcasing and Gift Guides!

Dottie x

5 Likes

Sorry - to subscribe can sign up via the sign up button on the LHS of the fb page. https://www.facebook.com/BritishCrafters

1 Like

I have read the newsletter - looking forward to the next!

1 Like

Ps it feels as though british crafters has always been around!! You’ve certainly become part of the social media daily ‘dos’!!

3 Likes

@Textiletreasure Thanks Heidi blushes lol! Glad you like the newsletter!

There is a sign up button now too on the fb page! (Took hours to work out how to do that lol!)

Hehe… I just tried to sign up… and found I already have! :smile:

Online magazine sounds great!

Thank you! XX

1 Like

@LizzieMade - Ooops - did I do that when you emailed this afternoon? It’s been a bit mad (in a good way!)

Have just emailed you re free Newsletter promo slot x

1 Like

Brilliant Dottie, have signed up for the next one :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @elliestreasures - it’s been a plan to do one for ages so glad I finally got to publish! Next one will be in August and will have another Special offer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a reminder of the Special Offer enclosed when you subscribe to the newsletter - only applicable for this coming week though :slight_smile:

I had already signed up for this week. Never mind, I’ll look out for future offers… (in case! :wink:)

1 Like

Hi @LizzieMade I just dropped you an email - your freebie can be carried over to the first week that we are back in Sept as you are booked in this week :smile:

The list of themes will be on the blog in the next day or so!

1 Like

That’s very nice of you, Susan - thank you!

1 Like

@LizzieMade No probs - only fair & your stuff is lovely to promote too!

1 Like

Just to say that British Crafters is having a break now til 1st Sep. When we reopen we will be adding a Twitter Promotion package to the promotions that we offer.

If you want to get the latest news and Newsletter Subscriber only offers you can sign up via the Fb page.

The link is on the LHS of the page!

Wishing you all a safe and happy Summer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have a good break! X

1 Like

Thanks Heidi :slight_smile: