Calling all craft makers! - The Tannenbaum Barn

Calling all Craft makers!
Its fast approaching that time of year when the Tannenbaum Barn opens up for the Christmas season, its forth year running.

We are currently looking for crafters/makers who wish to stock their items on a sale or return basis. We are looking for people who makes good quality:
Christmas crafts/gifts,
Textiles,
Metal work,
Pottery,
Woodcrafts,
Knitting/crochet (Natural or contemporary yarns/patterns preferred),
Preserves/Chutneys,
Weaving/Basket making,
Painting,
Wreaths and Christmas decorations.

We have recently added a Q&A page the website to answer any questions you may have. Or feel free to give us a call.

For further details please contact Sophie on 01440 785430 or email us at tannenbaumbarn@btinternet.com
website www.tannenbaum.co.uk
www.facebook.com/TannenbaumBarn

Hello! I’d be interested in this (I make jewellery and cards- would these count as Christmas crafts?). How would we get the goods to you Thanks!

Hello, yes Jewelry is something that we sell in the shop, and most people who display with us and live further away use a courier such as Hermes to deliver items,
I had a look at your Folksy pages but as I understand it you have only just set up you shop there. Maybe you could email me some pictures of the items you make ?
The next step would be for you to take a look through the Frequently asked questions on the “for craft makers” page of the website so you can see how the shop works then we can take it from there. Feel free to telephone me as its always more enjoyable to chat directly. The number is 01440 785430. Best Wishes - Sophie