Attention all craft makers! A/W14 season approaches

Calling all Craft makers!
Its fast approaching that time of year when the Tannenbaum Barn opens up for the Christmas season, its third year running.

We are currently looking for local crafters/makers who wish to stock their items on a sale or return basis. We are looking for people who makes good quality:
Christmas crafts/gifts,
Textiles,
Metal work,
Pottery,
Woodcrafts,
Knitting/crochet (Natural or contemporary yarns/patterns preferred),
Preserves/Chutneys,
Weaving/Basket making,
Painting,
Wreaths and Christmas decorations.

We have recently added a Q&A page the website to answer any questions you may have. Or feel free to give us a call.

For further details please contact Sophie on 01440 785430 or email us at tannenbaumbarn@btinternet.com
website www.tannenbaum.co.uk
www.facebook.com/TannenbaumBarn

2 Likes

@TannenbaumBarn

Hi Sophie

I have emailed you.

Kind regards,
Leslie

HI Leslie,

I Sent you an email and will be in touch very soon.

Best Wishes,
Sophie

Thank you Sophie. I will look forward to speaking with you.
Kind regards,
Leslie

Hi Sophie,
I’ve emailed you, hope to hear from you soon,
(Rose)

@PaulinesCrafts and @dottiedesigns - I see from the website that you sold items here in 2013. As this is very close to where I live, I wondered if you could give me some feedback on how you did and whether you’d recommend it. Please private message if you’d like to share the experience! No worries if you’d prefer not to either. Thanks! Heidi

@Textiletreasure I’ve sent you a private message. Don’t mind sharing my experiences.

Pauline

1 Like

@Textiletreasure That’s not me that was there - another dottiedesigns - they seem to be popping up everywhere :frowning: I was first lol!

1 Like

Yeah I think this is the other dottie designs. https://www.facebook.com/dottiedesignsnet?ref=ts&fref=ts

Actually I think it is a different one again if you follow the link from the website - making fabric calenders etc x

Blimey there’s more.

Your right it is another dottie designs. Your breeding like rabbits.

Nope - I am original and they are breeding duplications lol! There are also lots of dotty designs!!

1 Like

Hello Heidi,

Its always a good idea to get feedback from others and feel free to call me if you have any other questions, We are a friendly bunch ! and its always lovely to hear from new craft makers. There is also a useful FAQ’s section on the website under the “For crafters” page We are currently at our maximum pre-opening number of makers, but there may be a little more space after opening.

Best Wishes
Sophie

1 Like

Thanks for the replies! @PaulinesCrafts I can’t see a private message though. I’m not sure if I’m looking in the right place though as I can’t find any message options at all!!!

Hi @Textiletreasure If you scroll to the top of the folksy forums and click on your name near the speach bubble, that will give a list down the left hand side and then it should come up with messages as well, it should be in there. Also you should have got an email.

hello , I would be very interested ! hope theres still some space !

Hello! I have done that but there aren’t any emails in there, just my Folksy welcome message…

That’s strange.
Here’s what i sent.
Hi Heidi
If you live close to Sophie TannenbaumBarn I would certainly recommend contacting her. She’s very helpful in such a way that we arranged last year for her to collect my items in person on her way back from seeing family in Devon. That also saved me a lot of money in postage fee’s. It was such a pleasure working with her. I’m not providing anything this year solely because I haven’t really got much new that she hasn’t already had in the last 2 years.
Sales were pretty good in both those 2 years and the commission she took was very reasonable. Payment was very prompt once the season was over and items that didn’t sell were well packed on return.
I hope this helps towards deciding what to do and if you go ahead I wish you success.

Pauline

Thanks Pauline! I wonder if it’s an iPad thing - sometimes things on a web page just disappear when you are looking at them from an iPad… X

1 Like