Can anyone recommend an online printing service

Hi everyone

I am planning to take photos of my sea glass stacks and making them into greetings cards. I think they will go down well with beach lovers!

Can anyone recommend an online printing service which is easy to use and maybe they have used themselves?

Thanks in advance

Carol

2 Likes

I’ve used photobox to print photos onto the annual christmas card for many years. I’ve always found them easy to use and liked the results.

1 Like

Thanks Sasha, I will check them out.

sixprint have been recommended to me in the past. I haven’t used them yet, but service and price look good. also recommended by a few others who have used them on one of the Folksy facebook groups.
I have also used Moo, who are excellent, if a little pricey at times. That time I got some of their ‘Essential Square Flyers’ printed with my image, then got my blank cards and double sided tape gun out and made the cards myself. The print quality of the flyers was great. I think there’s still a Folksy discount available at Moo, under the ‘Offers’ on the left hand side when you go to your Folksy dashboard.

1 Like

Thank you! Sixprint were also recommended to me but it looked a little complicated at first glance.

I use Redcliffe in Bristol, they have a greetings card and giclee print service. I often get the cards in a couple of days, and never had any issues with them. You simply upload image and add text in their online portal and it is very simple to use.

2 Likes

Hi Carol,

I use this service for my greetings cards and have always been very happy with their service and they are always helpful on the phone when I’ve needed to speak to someone.

https://www.digitalcolourservices.co.uk/

Heather

2 Likes

Thank you! I will check them out.

Thank you! I’m getting lots of recommendations. Much appreciated everyone :heart:

I use Art2Card, based in Cornwall. Brilliant quality, great service and very reasonably priced!

1 Like

Thank you! I will take a look :smiley:

1 Like

We used Moo.com a few years ago and they were good - found the colours etc were truer than cheaper alternatives.

1 Like

I would also recommend Redcliffe.
I used to do my own, but am a recent convert to Redcliffe.
Great quality.
Sarah x

1 Like

We’ve printed all kinds of things (calendars, canvasses, posters) using Photobox - they are easy to use, the quality is high and the service reliable. We usually use it to produce gifts or our own wall art, so I can’t speak to price for commercial printing.