Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 11/17 September 2017

Morning All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘the colours of autumn’, seems very apt with the weather changing into the new season at the moment

As always though, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work

Good luck guys, I’m confident we’ll see some amzing makes

Carol x

Morning

Made an effort, as taking a friend out to lunch later, so this is very early for me he he, gym soon too.

I hope this theme is good for everyone, but please, if anyone would like anything different anytime, just let us know, I know I am, and I am sure Steph too, are always happy for ideas for the weekly theme. So please put your thinking caps on.

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi everyone, yes it’s getting very autmnal now, unfortunately I haven’t any cards with autumn colours, so I’m sharing my latest sunflower card;

Morning all!
I love this theme Carol @cariadcrafts11 as I love the Autumn colours anyway.
Yes I’m always open to ideas for themes too.
I can certainly feel the nip in the air , especially this morning, I’m still cold now!

I’ve spooky Autumn colours👻

https://folksy.com/items/6906090-Card-Gift-Label-Blank-Message-Tags-Co-Ordinating-Halloween-Theme-30pk

Have a good afternoon xx

1 Like

Card and coaster set

1 Like

Evening

Well what a mix of a day, more like April with all the showers!!!

Here is mine

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi all!
I know, I’m very late…sorry
Yep really beefy showers then fine breaks, I give up getting washing in and out!
Apparently there’s a storm brewing for this evening :grimacing::umbrella:

Here’s mine this evening and hopefully I’ll be earlier tomorrow
Night night X
https://folksy.com/items/5338751-Set-of-Four-Notecards-Knitters-Notes-Blank-Notecards-with-Envelopes

1 Like

Hiya all!
Yes very stormy last night but sunny and blustery today
Here’s mine
https://folksy.com/items/6872373-Wedding-Card-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Handfinished-Personalised

Steph X

1 Like

Evening

More like April today with the showers, settled morning tho, wish I could say the same for this afternoon!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi all,

Sorry I haven’t joined in lately. I’ve been away for a couple of weeks. Is it ok if I join in again?

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hi Jeanie

Welcome back. Hope you had a good break.

Look forward to seeing your makes

Carol xxx

Morning all!
Hiya Jean @thecardjeanie how are you doing? Hope you’ve had a good break and everything is going well for you xx

Not exactly Autumn colours this morning but definitely Halloween :ghost::wink:

Xx

1 Like

Morning

Another day of the same. Shopping done and garden deadheaded.

Fed the birds, can’t believe how quickly they are eating the fatballs!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Won’t be around from Saturday, as we have a week’s holiday in Norfolk. We have ordered the sunshine so all good lol

3 listing today Dawn

1 Like

I’m doing well thanks Steph. On three monthly checkups now and feeling good.

Here’s my listing for this evening…

Jeanie x

Hi, lovely cards everyone, sharing one of my Halloween cards :ghost::scream:

Morning

Thats great news Jeanie @thecardjeanie, onwards and upwards. I am on 4 monthly checks yay!!!

Will try and pop in later, if time, but if not, enjoy the new theme next week and thank you for lots of listings this week, much appreciated.

Carol xx

Hi all,

Here’s my autumn listing for today…

Jeanie x

Morning all
Have a great holiday Carol @cariadcrafts11 sorry I missed your post yesterday.

That’s great to hear Jean @thecardjeanie X

Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6908296-Birthday-Card-Daughter-Printed-Patchwork-Handmade-Personalised-

X