Cards and papercraft Weekly Monday thread 25 Sep to 1st Oct 2017

Morning All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘leaves, foliage’ but as always, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work

Good luck guys

Carol xx

Morning

A wet start to the day, at least it’s not gone cold.

Hope everyone ok. Big thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery for last week and to all listers

It is getting back into routine now, after our wonderful sunny week in Norfolk.

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi all,

Happy new week to everyone…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hiya all,
Lovely to have you back Carol @cariadcrafts11hope you’re well and had a lovely break X
Great theme, Autumn has just come out of nowhere! I Love the leaves especially the colours, this time of year , although I have to say they do get slippy and a bit of a hazard :open_mouth:
I’m sure there’s leaves somewhere in this spooky selection :ghost:
https://folksy.com/items/7051863-Halloween-Theme-Card-Tags-Shapes-100pk-Vintage-Halloween-Card-Shapes

Steph x

1 Like

Hi everyone, can you believe it’s Autumn already, just love Autumn leaves too. :slight_smile:

Morning

A beautiful sunny warm day here, unbelievable after yesterday’s rain!!!
Lots of leaves coming down now, really glad as OH likes to collect for leaf mould!!! At least he keeps them brushed up often lol

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

two bargain hand painted cards for just £3 in Kelly’s shop

1 Like

today I have another of my hand painted and drawn cartoon cards

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Hi all
Sorry about not getting here yesterday,
Cam back at uni now with a new time table and it always takes a while to get used to it and how it fits around Billy’s shifts for lifts etc, then trying to fit meals in somewhere for them both, doesn’t leave a lot of time in the day😕
But I’m here, but no leaves just some fab tweed and tartan😍
https://folksy.com/items/4420391-Card-Gift-Message-Blank-Tags-Pack-of-100-Handmade-Tags-Tweed-Print

X

1 Like

Morning
I’m sure I’ve got leaves in amongst these floral buttons today
X

Steph

1 Like

I have another cartoon hand painted card today

2 Likes

Afternoon

What a great day, love these dry sunny autumn days, especially when I can get the washing done, out and dry. Win, win.

Hope everyone ok.

Here is mine for today

Carolxx

1 Like

Morning

What a change today, rain, forecast is sun later well, we’ll see!!!

Hope better for you.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Some leaves from me…

https://folksy.com/items/7051543-Christmas-Card-Green-Ombre-Christmas-tree-with-pearl-baubles-handmade

Afternoon

Managed to get on here, so sorry was missing yesterday, visited my son, had a lovely time, stayed most of the day, wasn’t expecting to, so lovely surprise.

The last posting on this theme, thank you all for your support and beautiful creations. Handing over to Steph tomorrow @stephshortstationery who I’m sure will have another cracking theme for us.

Enjoy your Sunday’s

carol xx

Evening everyone
Happy October!
Sorry I’ve been missing over the weekend, not been too well​:mask::face_with_thermometer:
Hoping to make a fresh tomorrow with a new theme
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 and everyone’s lovely listings this week,
Night night
Steph xx

Oh Steph sorry you have not been very good.

Would you like me to start the thread tomorrow? Give you a bit more time
to recover.

Take care xxxx