Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 2/9 to 8/9/19

Dear All,

A place to show all paper crafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

This week’s theme is ‘colours of Autumn’ but if you have any that match this theme, any colour/occasion will be fine.

Good luck everyone and look forward to seeing your makes

Tina :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Morning all, happy September,

Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

Here’s my card to start the week;
https://folksy.com/items/6235191-Firecracker-blank-card

2 Likes

Afternoon

Great theme Tina

Not so autumnal but my latest listing

Carol xx

2 Likes

Does red count as autumnal ?

1 Like

Got my thinking hat on for next weeks theme…

Morning,

Nice walk to the post office this morning, not too hot or too cold, just right :slight_smile:

Yes, red is definitely Autumnal Tracey. It will be lovely to have someone with a new theme idea for next week, thanks for stepping in. @bekaboodesigns

Here’s mine for today;
https://folksy.com/items/6985112-Countryside-View-Blank-Card

1 Like

Evening

I agree with Tina Tracey @bekaboodesigns, red is definitely autumnal and thank you again for stepping in to help out. Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with. Since Tina and I have been sharing this thread, our holidays have never clashed so you really are a godsend.

Here is mine

Carol xx

2 Likes

I am going to turn my Vintage ladies into cards, what do you think ?
here are just a few in mind, would they sell

Sue

4 Likes

Evening

Sue @suebeacham YES they would def sell, they are lovely. Can’t wait to see them on this thread

Halfway through the week already, time really does fly

Here is mine

Carol xx

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Yes, I’m sure they’d sell Sue @suebeacham they’re so lovely.

I’ve just popped in to say I that I won’t be around tomorrow, so have a lovely week and thanks again Tracey @bekaboodesigns

See you all soon x

2 Likes

Morning

Hope you enjoy your break Tina @DaisyWings, I too won’t be around for the week so a BIG thank you to Tracey @bekaboodesigns for stepping in for us.

Here is mine

Carol xx

3 Likes

These are lovely Sue x

I have a shortlist of 3 topics at the moment…:wink:

Ok pink may not be strictly autumnal bu5 I remain obsessed with owls x

1 Like

Perfect theme for me - I just created this new Squirrel Card! Thanks for organising the thread :slight_smile:

My FIRST handmade card, it as a french theme inside and a print of my art deco Painting in a print on the front

Sue

Hello…I am putting 2 on today!!