Cheers Folksy

Thanks Folksy, my shops called Just Cornwall and you leave me out of a made in Cornwall feature.
I can see it’s gonna be tough going.:frowning_face:

Just a suggestion but may be worth putting Cornwall in your tags as well as your shop name. Do you also fill out the where did you make it bit?

Hi Michael, I’m sure you were not left out deliberately, there are lots of shops from Cornwall and not all are in the Made in Cornwall section. You have some lovely items but maybe your tags need to be worked on. Sometimes it’s really difficult to think of what words to use in tags but it does get easier with time.
For example for your wooden items you need to have ‘wood’ or even ‘5th wedding anniversary’ ‘new home’ or ‘housewarming gift’
There is also some great info about tags and seo in the Folksy blog.

There is a thread here in the forum about the ‘made in ??? gifts’ that explains how it works.

It can be a bit of an uphill slog to get a new shop going but it can be worth it. Do you have facebook, twitter etc, they can be helpful to get your name ‘out there’

Jan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Michael. It definitely isn’t deliberate, I promise! We do try to update the Gift Guides as often as we can but it’s a big job and unfortunately we can’t get through them all as regularly or quickly as we’d like. (We’re a very small team.) I’ve added a couple of items today though. You can also join this board if you’re on Pinterest - https://pin.it/gohyq3wbvsdljm

1 Like

@folksycontent Hi Camilla, I have asked a couple of times about being included in the Made In Scotland gift guide. Not on this forum but a number of others that where talking about similar but I have not been added yet. Any chance you could include one or two of my items. Cheers Sharon