Closing down after 5/6 years on here :(

and me :smile:

2 Likes

Nor meā€¦but I have just had a share of the gift guide I mentioned on Twitter! :wink:

x

1 Like

Itā€™s such a shame. I used to get lots of sales back in the days when I wasnā€™t very computer literate and didnā€™t know how to promote. I only get decent sales on the Other side now and my Folksy shop just cant compete in the google search. SO, Iā€™m staying with Folksy, but as items expire, Iā€™m going to try to add new items which Iā€™ll only list on here, such as my handmade wedding garters, which donā€™t sit well in my Other shop. I can sell my wacky costume stuff on the other side and try to keep this as a handmade bridal shop, Iā€™ll give it one more try!

Well my plus account finishes in a few days and I have relisted to get them seen for longer, but if nothing sells in that time then :-1: as much as I love it here, sentiment isnā€™t the way to go. I know you have to have a good enough product, but to not even get a handful of views a day is very demoralising. Will seeā€¦

Thank you everyone for all your support, advice and well wishes. My listings end tonight so its a goodbye from me and your last chance to grab my items with 50% off.

The best of luck to you all x