Closing down sale

I have decided to close down my Folksy Shop and are therefore having a Sale. Have a look in my shop as many items are up to 50% off the original price. https://beta.folksy.com/shops/FarUpNorth

So sorry that you have decided to leave Folksy. Your items are lovely. I wish you every success with your future plans.

Jacqueline x

Sorry to hear you’re leaving Folksy, good luck with the sale

Hi, I’ve got my items. Thanks and good luck.

Liz
x

Thank you all. The only reason I have decided to close the shop next week is because I am moving out of the UK and can therefore no longer sell on Folksy (unless they start Folksy Europe). Eventually I will set up again and sell on another site but I think that will be at the end of the year.

Good luck with your move, sounds exciting!

I will be closing my shop permanently from tomorrow so this is the last chance to buy from my Folksy shop. I have a little VW Camper and will be travelling for a while before settling down again this time in another country. Thank you for your support since I opened my Folksy shop and I will continue to buy - which sellers deliver to Europe??
Deborah

I hope your trip is exciting! It would be lovely if you kept in touch via the threads - I sell to Europe too :smile:

Being cheeky aside - have a great time and a wonderful adventure.

Jacqueline x

So sorry to hear you are leaving us. I will now take a look round your shop :wink: Tracy xx