Craft fairs this weekend?

I will be attending one in Sturminster Newton on Saturday at the Fayre Exchange. I’ve been waiting a while to get in to this one so I am hoping it will be a good fair.
Kirstie x

Hi, just happened upon your post re. the Makers’ Market in Edinburgh and wondered how you got on there. I have been accepted to sell with them but not sure if the potential sales justify the relatively high price of the tables. Would you recommend it? Love to hear from you :blush:
my shop link

This post seems to have been a bit neglected so I thought I’d try to bring it back to the top of the list :slight_smile: Has anyone any Christmas fairs coming up? I’m at one tomorrow in a village near York (they’re raising funds for British Heart Foundation) then next week I’m at a Christmas fair at a local Nursery (this one is usually quite busy with parents of the nursery children bringing them to see Father Christmas)

I am doing CRUX at Rattery South Devon on the 28, 29, 30th Nov - it is a lovely Fair with wonderful cafe so well worth the trip.

2 Likes

I’m at this fayre on Sunday 23rd
It’s the first time I’ve done this one so a bit unsure what to expect.

1 Like

I’m at Grange-over-Sands on Sunday 23rd Nov
http://www.promart.info/events/festive-pop/

Good luck with yours @rosesworkshop

I have one tomorrow, just logged in to close the shop.Sat here wondering what Ive forgotten to do and what Il curse myself for not bringing once Im there.

This Saturday I have a stall at the Ivory Rooms, Billericay Essex.

As you can see, it’s free entry, so well worth a visit if you are in the area. I visited their event in Southend-on-sea a couple of weeks ago and it was lovely, which is why I booked for this one.

Amanda xxx

My craft fair at the weekend wasn’t as successful as I would have liked, so I won’t be doing that one again.

Mine wasn’t brilliant either, it was advertised in the local press & radio as well as a prominent sign outside the village hall but we had very few customers probably due to the weather (grey and showery most of the day) . The stall fees, raffle and refreshments managed to raise £161 for the British Heart Foundation and we all had a good natter while drinking tea and eating cake, I even managed to get a few decoupage toppers made up so it wasn’t all bad :slight_smile:
I have another one on Saturday at a nursery I’ve done this one before and as Father Christmas visits most of the parents bring the kids to see him so I might do better at this one.

Next Saturday (29th) I’m at the MS Treatment Centre, Southwick (near Brighton) for their annual Most Spectacular Christmas Fair. It’s always a fun event and usually very well-attended, so should be good. It raises lots of money for the MS Centre too, so well worth visiting if you’re in that area.

1 Like

Thank you! It was lovely, and well organised, but not as busy as I would have expected at this time of year. How was yours?

Mine was dire. I too didn’t sell as much as I thought I would for this time of year.

I have one this saturday in my local town

1 Like

I’m at Levenshulme night market on Friday and the Old Parsonage Didsbury craft event on Sunday. Both in south Manchester.

1 Like

I’m just packing for a big Vintage and Handmade craft fair at Blackpool Winter Gardens this weekend. I’m hoping it will be really busy now it’s payday.

This weekend I’ll at at 3d2d’s Christmas Design/Craft Fair at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall. Saturday & Sunday, 10am -5pm; entrance £1.00.

I’ll be at Duxford Advent Market 6th December, 4-8pm at St. John’s Church, Duxford, Cambridgeshire. FREE entry. Lots of craft stalls in a beautiful 12th Century church. Refreshments, including Gluhwein, available.

I’m doing my last fair of the year next Saturday 6th Dec at the Assembly Rooms in Chichester. Open 10-4. I do hope it’s busy, I hate it when they’re quiet!