Craftjuice February 2017

Voted and listed 2 (one for yesterday :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Voted and listed

1 Like

Hi Sharon,
Craftjuice.com is a showcase site where you can display your creations, and other members “Vote” for them similar to a Like or Favourite. Once an entry gets five votes Craftjuice them promotes it on Facebook and Twitter. It’s all free, you just have to take the time to set it up and post the links.

This thread is an easy way for us to help each other get to the magic five votes level quickly :smile:
Simone/Rose

Here’s my listing for today:

and I’ve voted up to date.

1 Like

Added this and voted to date…

1 Like

Cheers Simone/Rose @RosesFeltWorkshop, that sounds great. I have seen the thread loads of times and kept meaning to ask. I know what I will be doing at lunch time today lol. You will hopefully see my creations on here soon.

Thanks again.
Sharon

Sharon,
You have to apply to join Craftjuice and sometimes it takes a week or two before you get accepted, so fill in your application on the website as soon as possible. :relaxed:

Hi Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, thanks for letting me know.
I’ve just registered and tweeted them so hopefully I’ll hear something back soon. :sunflower:
Cheers
Sharon

1 Like

Hi, I think I’ve voted for everyone. Please let me know if I’ve missed something (I get a bit distracted with kids shouting at me).

Here’s mine for today:

1 Like

All voted for up to here :slight_smile:

Back again with another couple

1 Like

Voted to here and listed one…

1 Like

Finally made something to list! Going to catch up with all the voting now.

1 Like

Here’s mine for today.

1 Like

And another one.

1 Like

Voted and listed

1 Like

All voted for up to here and have listed one

Listed and voting now…

1 Like

Just listed, now off to vote

1 Like

sorry I’ve been awol, really struggling with motivation. Have added 3 and voting now x

2 Likes