Craftjuice - whats your opinion?

Hello everyone,

I have just set up an account on Craftjuice. I have to be honest and admit that I’m not really sure how it works even though I did read through the various help pages. That aside, does anyone else use the site and does it generate any extra sales, shop views etc I have a full time job so any promoting I do has to be done in spare time. Therefore, I don’t really want to spend hours trying to promote stuff on their if it isn’t really going to increase sales.

I have started using it and it did coincide with an increase in sales. I guess anything that gets you seen by more people has to be good. It is really quick to list an item and you vote for items that you like. I would try it.

I use it and take part in the craftjuice thread in the showcase part of this forum.

We all vote for each other’s items on craftjuice and then our items get promoted on twitter and facebook and sometimes on google+ so yes it helps a lot in getting our items out to a wider field of potential customers.

When I’ve done Google searches for my items, they quite often appear via Craftjuice. I’ve been a bit lazy with my shop over the summer, but shall definitely be back on Craftjuice soon in the hope of attracting some Christmas present buyers…

Is it complicated? I’ve just sent off for a request to join? I think I’m only starting to get the hang of the promoting side of things, I had steered clear of craftjuice because the website looked a tad complicated :stuck_out_tongue:

I found it a bit confusing at first, but I think that’s because I’m old! You look young enough to cope, @angrycatcrochet! It doesn’t cost anything so you may as well give it a go, and we’re always here to help you out if you have a problem…

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m completely technophobic, it takes ages for me to get used to new stuff :blush:

I’m a complete technophobe as well but I think its because I’m not interested in technology. If I didn’t make jewellery my laptop would probably get switched on about twice a week !!!. Loading stuff onto Craftjuice was quite easy but I don’t think the help pages were very good. I’ve also just joined Twitter which seems to be much easier and quicker. Not sure if it help increase sales but it can’t hurt to try :smile:

1 Like

I signed up and they said they would contact me and never did!! :frowning:

That happened to me and I signed up a second time months later and everything was fine.

1 Like

It’s taken almost exactly a month, but I’ve just receive an invite from them today. I’m off to check it out and see how confused I can get!! :smiley:

1 Like

Also got an invite today. See you there :wink:

1 Like

Remember to join in with the Craftjuice thread here on Folksy and we can all vote for each other. You can ask any questions you have about it on there too & someone will try their best to help you out. See you on there.

@Fantoosh Sonia how do I actually vote for others? Is it the up arrow beside their item on Craftjuice or do I click on their item?? Thanks for any help :smile:

1 Like

Its the little up arrow on craftjuice next to the item and the number will go up.