Does anyone still post on Craftjuice?

I used to post on Craftjuice after I listed a new item and there was a thread on here that supported and voted for all the new listings on there. Does anyone still use it? I Can’t find a thread and from memory remember it was pretty good for SEO.

Emma,

There are about half a dozen of us who do still use Craftjuice regularly. I think once people have listed, tweeted, pinned and added items to threads on the forum and Facebook pages, Craftjuice sometimes gets forgotten about.

We had a Craftjuice thread for January, but I don’t think anyone has started one for February. If you would like to start one, feel free and we’ll join in. :smiley:

I used to use the craft forum that came before, and was created by the same person that created Craftjuice. I did post things but as said previously its an afterthought after all the listings, but have to admit sales have plummeted to very little/nothing since I stopped using CJ. Maybe I should get back to it.

I used to post on Craftjuice and join in the threads, but my shop seems so quiet even when I’m making an effort that I’m afraid it seems to have fallen by the wayside.
Every time the thread starts again, I think, “I will do this!”, then I post a couple of times and lose my enthusiasm…
I’m happy to pop in and vote for other people, though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will start a thread when I get a minute then. I think it really helped boost views especially when we all voted for each other. I am keen to give my Folksy shop a boost as I have a new range of prints I am listing at the mo!

3 Likes

I used to use it all the time but then they changed something and it became much more difficult, took ages to do each post and I was not getting the lists of things posted as clearly as I had before so I gave up.

Happy to answer any questions?

I use it when I list a new item not done that for a while but I have loads ready to list again now. I got a bit behind.

I used CraftJuice about 5 years ago and seemed pretty useless then. Having just come back to Folksy, a couple of weeks ago, I was surprised to find it still here. Something like that would be very useful but I do not feel like its worth the effort needed.

Hi Sanad00 sorry if it didn’t work for you. It’s likely to be about how your photo on twitter, pin and facebook.

We get around 2million image impression per month. If you image doesn’t stand out you are unlikely to get the click.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks

Was just going to post about craftjuice then I see this old thread.

Does anyone still use craftjuice? I haven’t used it for ages. I’ve just logged on and in the ‘new’ section there’s items that were added over two months ago but they still only have one vote so I’m guessing there’s not many using it nowadays.

I’m not sure how many of the general public ever look at it, or whether it’s just another crafters displaying to crafters site. It really needs to have organised votes for each other to get that initial boost.

I stopped using it when they had a rash of problems putting the same image against several different people’s posts when posting on to fb or twitter, got out of the routine and never went back. Hopefully they have fixed that by now.

1 Like

I stopped getting votes etc, and the amount of new things were decreasing, even started to see spammy posts too, so gave up :confused:

1 Like