Curate your own Folksy Gift Guide with Pinterest

Yes! I did this one:

Please visit and love it :heart_eyes:

Sandra A belated thank you for including my river walk glass picture :slight_smile:

A party-themed board ā€¦

Here is my ā€œsewing buttonsā€ board, full of lovely buttons from Folksy sellers:

Iā€™ve been busy creating a board on Pinterest ā€˜Mid Century Magicā€™ with lots of stuff from Folksy makers who incorporate design ideas from that period. But when I click the link above in Sianā€™s post that says ā€˜submit your boards hereā€™ I am taken to some sort of third party form filling template and I have no idea what to do. So if thereā€™s anybody out there thatā€™s interested, my mid century magic gift ideas is on:

Hope itā€™s of some use!

Hi allā€¦first go with Pinterestā€¦a bit of a Christmas theme :evergreen_tree: :christmas_tree: :gift:

https://pin.it/3o2eyFA

1 Like

Hi Judy. Weā€™re no longer running the Pinterest boards as gift guides on Folksy, Iā€™m afraid. Itā€™s still great to create them though but weā€™ve replaced that section on the homepage with the Theme of the Day as it enables us to include more people.

Thanks for letting me know. Iā€™ll leave it in place on my Pinterest boards as it may generate some visits to Folksy shops. There were some lovely Folksy things that fitted into the category and I enjoyed researching them. Maybe a future theme of the day?