Discount Codes - post yours here!

As a thank you to everyone on Folksy I’m having a 20% off sale. Discount code THANKYOU16. Ends 15/11/16.

Thank you everyone, have a great day :slight_smile:

10% off throughout November with Owlcat :slight_smile:

20% off with NOV16 all month

so I found the other thread oops! :blush:

mine is NOV10 for a 10 % discount for the next week.

Axelina Productions have 10% discount available for the month of November 2016. It is SALE1. Happy shopping!

10% off everything this week (ending 13th November) with discount code BIRTHDAY.

Shop Announcement:

20% OFF ALL ORDERS placed between Mon 12th DECEMBER - Sat 31st DECEMBER 2016. Use code XMAS16 at the checkout to receive 20% off.
https://folksy.com/shops/angelawarwickjewellery

10% off in my shop until 14 November with code NOV16

20% discount on all items in my shop for 1 week only, discount code is Novspecial16

Be quick! I’m having a FLASH SALE, 10% off all items in my shop until midnight on Wed 16th Nov. Discount code NOV16.

Code: WOOLLY

To get 15% off everything in my shop until 26th November available to all Folksy sellers family and friends.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

15 % discount until end of November, with coupon code AutumnDays16

:smiley:

Leading up to Black Friday I’ll be having various deals and offers in my shop.

My 10% discount with code ‘BLACKFRIDAY1’ ends tonight.

The next promotion is ‘shipping for a quid’ UK postage on some items will be £1! I have a dedicated shop section here.
www.folksy.com/shops/ChompStomp/collections/261196

I’ll be adding items over the next few days.

I am offering a Black Weekend discount special. 20% discount from tomorrow, Friday the 25th until Monday the 28th. Discount code is BlackWeekend16. 15% of all the sales received will be donated to JDRF Type 1 diabetes Charity. My little girl has type 1 diabetes, she was diagnosed when she was 1 years old. So a charity close to my heat!

I think Black Friday can have a negative vibe to it, I think people generally think of people grabbing huge TVs and fighting!! But it can be a positive time, when you support other creative makers and charities. I know I am going to look for some deals this weekend, not from the high street but from other artists and makers.

Hi Black Friday Sale now on for folksy customers! 25% off all designs whilst stocks last! Coupon code is Blackfriday25
Thanks, Rose.

A bit of Black Friday Hype!!

15% off all items with coupon code FRIDAY15.

You can pick up these little fellas!

Amongst others!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE get 20% off. This offer is valid until Tuesday the 29th of November 2016. Hurry now and don’t miss out.
Use the code BLACKFRIDAY20

I have a lot of ideal Christmas gifts at the £5 mark and a lot of them are one of a kind

10 % discount for tomorrow only code TREAT10

I’m offering a Black Friday discount to last from Friday the 25th until Monday the 28th. For 15% discount use the code - blackfriday

Sarah x

10% off in my shop untill 29th November with code NOV10