Do you 'Favorite' shops or

Sounds possible!! I’m going to have another look at the shape and think about design!! I’ll contact you later if that’s ok!! Thanks Donna. x

1 Like

That’s great thank you Julie :slightly_smiling:

I like to favourite shops but I particularly love to favourite items. One reason is because I genuinely do love them and another is so I have a collection of gorgeous stuff to pin, share and feature in blog posts (gift guides) etc. I’ve just blogged today if anyone would like to take a look - last minute Mother’s Day Jewellery Folksy Finds.
http://www.colourtheirday.com/mothers-day-jewellery-folksy-finds/

Hi Donna, I contacted you via your shop yesterday just wanted to check you got it!! x

I’m with everyone else, if I like it, I like it with a heart.
I dont like for the sake of it, that’s like liking stuff on facebook that is clearly rubbish in the hope it will give you more coverage, because that then reflects on you, which is exposure you dont really want to be associated with.
So I gotta like it a lot before it gets my heart.

1 Like

I do favourite both single items and shops. I use it as my potential shopping store when I need presents. I also use it as a way to compliment people when I see really fabulous items that I think deserve a mention and I pin such items to try to spread the folksy site further. I suppose I feel there are such great items available on folksy that they deserve as much help and exposure as possible.

1 Like