Do you have a Christmassy business Prima Magazine could feature?

Here’s another press call-out I’ve just seen.

Prima Magazine is looking for women with Christmassy businesses to interview for the magazine.

They are looking for women aged between 30 and 55 who have set up their own Christmassy businesses (so specifically Christmas ones or businesses that thrive at Christmas). You need to be happy to share details of how you funded them and what the financial health of business is now.

If you’re interested email me at community@folksy.co.uk and I can put you in touch with the journalist.

Roz @Rozcraftz what about your garlands and felted decorations?

Thanks for thinking of me but I’m not sure I fit the bill. I can’t say my business is a Christmassy one, I have only just started making some garlands and decorations, and have no idea whether it will thrive at Christmas as this is the first since working exclusively with felt (fingers crossed it will though :slight_smile: )

1 Like

@folksycontent I do sell mostly Christmas items especially at craft fairs and not particularly around Christmas time. I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was really a business it’s more like a hobby to me.

My business goes bonkers at Christmas with my various pet decorations, but I wouldn’t call my business specifically Christmas-y, it’s just people buy a lot of my stuff as gifts for their animal loving friends (or for themselves!)

2 Likes

@folksycontent Just adding a little more to my comment. It would be nice if it became more than a hobby though because I’ve always wanted to own my own business.

1 Like