Folksy Ltd

Do you love Liberty Fabrics?

(Mode Alisa) #1

I am selling on Ebay a much loved top I made in Liberty Tana Lawn fabric (size 14) which is still in excellent condition (it never wears out!) Its just I am bored with it. Now I don’t mind that it will sell for next to nothing, I just would rather it went to someone who appreciates hand-made and beautiful fabrics. So if you want to have a look - it runs out tomorrow on Ebay and you just need to search hand made and liberty!

I would love to be selling hand-made clothing on here, but gave up stocking my shop a couple of months ago when I realised I was not prepared to spend the time on promotion and was wasting so much time on the computer when I could be sewing. As I am not interested in mass production it did not seem to be working. So now I just make for me! I don’t want to make loads of things, just individual items in lovely fabrics. Apologies if I should not be posting this here.

(Margaret Jackson) #2

It’s good to hear from you! Hope you are enjoying yourself more now you’ve not got the hassle of running a shop and all the promotion that goes with it.

(Plumporridge) #3

Yes, it’s nice to see you posting here! I’ll have a look at your top, I love Liberty fabric.

Amanda xxx

(Lizzie Gillum, Bedfordshire, Uk ) #4

Ooo, I do love Liberty Tana Lawn! I use it on my books and it’s fab!!
A blouse, you say? Off to look…

Lizzie