SOLD - Thank you. Crafting Fabric. Now on Folksy

SOLD

Hello everyone

I have one HUGE box of new fabric I am selling. I will never master the sewing the machine lol.

I have sold tons of craft stuff anyway as having lots of vet bills for my oldie rescues.

Soap n Things and Grumpy Joes is closing end of 2016 anyway so will have lots of soap making stuff to sell in January. I’m doing lots of animal welfare stuff and studying and voluntary work.

Meanwhile I am selling this fabric. There are lots.

Reasonable offers accepted but contact me via this link. Thank you so much, Lesley
Job lot of new fabric - please click here for Folksy shop link

1 Like

Why don’t you simply list it in your folksy shop under supplies?

Oh I see you’ve listed it on ebay

Hi Eileen
Thanks for the message - the listing is now on Folksy. Just had to wait for it to end on Ebay.
Best Wishes
Lesley x

May I ask why you are closing? I feel saddened when a small business closes, I love to buy from fellow crafters and fill my home with unique pieces :slight_smile:
Unfortunately your fabric is too heavy what I use!
I hope the future is bright for you!
Emma x

Hi Emma
Thanks for the message. To be honest it is time I don’t have. I live in Norfolk but work in Cambs full time and travel is 2 hrs a day. I help at two animal charities 2 eves a week and some Saturday plus animal study (I’m 48 and going for it lol). The fabric I am selling for vet bills as I take in the poorly. But the business will close end of the year because of time and my heart is no longer in it - there was suppose to be two of us working hard at the business and only one of us is, if you understand, and I decided I wanted to finish, hence closing. I have been putting in the hours with it combined with the animal stuff and work but when the other person isn’t you kind of have enough. I do think that other person is very disappointed but there you go. Lol. Good luck with yours. I always buy handmade items and think makes it extra special. Lesley

1 Like

PS the fabric is various compositions - some 100% cotton or linen. Some a mix. Listed a little on the listing. all the best x

All fabric sold… thank you x

1 Like