Emma's clay studio

Hi all craft makers, can anyone help give me some advice please? I’m new to Folksy and happy to say I’ve had a lot of views and likes but no interest in buying my clay sculptures /models yet. Can anyone give me any tips or any advice on how to sell my craft? Anyone who can help point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:x

1 Like

Hiya - your work is great. Promotion of your Folksy shop on social media is a good way of getting your work seen along with good titles and descriptions which contain useful key words and phrases. Using the right tags is also really important.
There should be tutorials for all of the above on here if you search, also on the Folksy blog.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Hi Emma. Love your work, it’s fun and colourful and I’m sure it will sell. It is slower at the moment but it always picks up later in the year. I find it best to keep your shop stocked up and as has already been said, promote in as many places as possible. Must follow my own advice!

Thanks so much for your reply! Really nice of you to offer your time and advice . I hope your shop is doing well? I shall have a look at your shop. Best wishes and thanks again :slight_smile: