Excited so wanted to share!

I’m excited so wanted to share!
Husband passed his PhD Viva today- so I’m now married to a Dr (in climate change). So the Canada ball can start rolling!! Wooo!!!
So now we’re waiting for our sainsburys food delivery (which is typically taking for ever for the first time ever!!) then we’re off out to celebrate 4 and a half years worth of hard work all done!!

13 Likes

well done to you both, have a sip on me!!!
Suzzie x

1 Like

Oh, that’s brilliant. Hope you have a lovely evening. xxx

1 Like

Congratulations - have a great time! :champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Yay! Congratulations :grinning::tada::tada: have a wonderful evening :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Congratulations! Have a great evening. Natasha x

1 Like

Yay, congrats. Exciting times ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow well done Mr Curious Seagull! Enjoy your celebrating :beers:

1 Like

Congrats! on your hubbys Degree.
I wish you both all the very best fir the future.
Enjoy a well deserved evening.

1 Like

Congrats to the Dr :slight_smile: Hope you’ve had a lovely evening

1 Like

Fantastic! Many congratulations. I remember the slog and hard work it was, and what an awesome feeling it was to finally get the PhD. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you for everyone’s good wishes!! :slight_smile:
He’s definitely earned it! So it was a trip to our local then a walk along the river to our favourite restaurant where they were awesome & gave us prosecco on the house & despite being full to the brim afterwards they still fed us delicious Madeleine’s and muffins- in the end they put them in a bag for us to take home! Haha
I don’t think it’s fully sank in for him yet. He couldn’t have passed with better results or a more successful viva so super proud of him!! :slight_smile:
I’m happy he’s now off work till Sunday so he can have a rest. Unfortunately I’m at work today…never mind! Canada soon!!!

1 Like

What wonderful news and such a great celebration :slight_smile: Hope everything for the move to Canada goes really well!

1 Like

Wow, that’s fantastic news Susannah - congratulations to hubby. Exciting times ahead. Elaine

1 Like

Congratulations! Great news. Good luck with all the Canada plans. :tada::airplane:

1 Like

Congratulations to your husband, at last you can now concentrate on Canada and the excitement that will bring. Good Luck.

1 Like

Hehe thanks guys!! So excited now! Work dragged a lot today as you can imagine! Haha
Looking forward to carrying on with my artwork over there but joining some collectives and trying some different themes! Still going to hang around on this forum though I think- after all- I may come back at some point! :slight_smile:

That’s brilliant news :grinning:

Congratulations

Karen x

1 Like

Big congrats !

1 Like

That’s wonderful! Exciting times ahead for you both! :smile:

1 Like