This is the end I guess!

Well, almost in good timing, I had that email telling me all of my Folksy listings are due to expire in a day or 2.
I’m due to leave for Canada mid-November so was planning on closing my shops down in about a fortnight anyway.
We’re moving out of our house on the 31st October and heading to London for a few days to visit family and to just have a bit of a holiday (my tickets are also booked for the Harry Potter Studios which I’m very excited about!!) we’re then heading up to the Isle of Mull to stay with my parents in law until we leave the country! They’ve just moved there so are looking forward to us coming up, and it will be nice to stay with them until we leave- can’t think of a much nicer place to chill out for a week or 2! We can go spend time in Calgary Bay on Mull before we head to Calgary Canada! Haha
So…I have to pack my life up- it’s already started and I’m still unsure what to do about all my artwork to be honest. But at least until I’m settled down I’ll have to put everything on hold in terms of selling- And I’m sad that I’ll no longer be eligible to sell on Folksy. But if I come back to the UK I’ll definitely come back to Folksy.
Thanks for everyone’s help and advice on the forums over the last well…about 2 years now! You’re all really great and I wish everyone the best of luck with everything!
I may still pop onto the forum every now and then- it’s a lovely community! :slight_smile:

All the best folks!! :smiley:

9 Likes

@curiousseagull, I wish you all the very best for your exciting new life! Keep making and drawing, there will be plenty else to get organised, but your work is lovely so please don’t stop! Good luck
Helen
x

Thank you!! :smiley: I definitely plan on continuing- I’m not going to work any more than part time in Canada so I’ll have time (for the first time ever!) to pursue my artwork more than ever! So very excited!! Thanks again!!

1 Like

All the best with your move. I hope it all goes smoothly and you settle in quickly and find some new friends.

Have a lovely time visiting family before you go.

1 Like

All the best @curiousseagull enjoy your adventure.

1 Like

What an adventure, slightly jealous, have a wonderful time and pop in to say hello and what your up to when you’re there! :blush:

1 Like

@curiousseagull - hope you have the best time ever.

1 Like

Best Wishes Susannah. A chill out on the Isle of Mull, a lovely idea. I lived in Oban for 5 years and popped over to Mull on the ferry when time allowed.

An exciting time for you both, grasp it with both hands, but do keep in touch here when you can, it will be lovely to hear how you are getting along. Cheers.

1 Like

Hope all goes well with this next adventure in your life. It would be lovely if you could pop on to the forum from time to time and let us know how it’s all going.

1 Like

Hope it all goes well, you can still visit Folksy forums as a non-seller so hope you’ll drop in occasionally to tell us about life in Canada xx

1 Like

Wishing you lots and lots of luck! Do pop in & let us know how you are doing! Safe travels Dottie x

1 Like

Wishing you lots of luck in your new adventure.
Very best wishes.
Maureen x

1 Like

Wishing you all the best Susannah with lots of love and fun on your new adventure :slight_smile:

1 Like

So exciting for you, Calgary is super.
If you set up shop on “the otherside” when you’re settled come and join us on the craftyfolk team.

All the best on your wonderful adventure.

1 Like

Such an exciting time ahead, good luck! Do please pop back from time to time and let us know how you’re getting on.

1 Like

You guys are all awesome!! :smiley: :smiley: Thank you so much for all your well wishes!! They’re so much appreciated!! I’ll definitely pop back here every now and then to say hi!

Thanks again everyone! And thank you for making this a fab place to be!! All the best everyone. :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

we’ll miss you , especially on the art thread…I hope you can pop in from time to time and say Hi.

1 Like

Wishing you all the very best, it will be so exciting for you. Maybe you’ll return to Folksy someday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the best with the next stage of your life! Enjoy your free time and let us know how you get on.

1 Like

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure

1 Like