Fab Febs daily listing Challenge thread 1 to 29th February 2016!

Oh gosh! How horrible!

Natalie x

1 Like

Hi everybody
This bangle would make a lovely Valentine’s gift!

Good morning. Another quiet day work wise for me - most of my appointment fall every 6 weeks so I’m guessing it must be 6 weeks since Christmas when I had time off! Not complaining though - the only downside of quiet times is lack of money!

I have someone coming to look at the house at lunchtime - fingers crossed.

Well done on all the sales - very quiet over here just debating whether I should go through my shop and tag everything with Mothers day - a bit of a laborious process but might be worth it.

Heres todays scarf - this is the one Megan @SoSewMegan -

3 Likes

That’s awful Sue @BeadstormJewellery, the family must be devastated.

1 Like

Good morning, here’s mine for today

Cannot imagine what they must be feeling at the moment, How very awful. Makes me want to lock up my daughter until she’s 40 :(worried:

2 Likes

My first sale of the month, a pair of cufflinks :slightly_smiling:

Off to decide what to list today…

3 Likes

Morning,

Just listed a new design to my shop, a dragonfly ornament which can sit on a shelf or be hung in a window as a suncatcher

https://folksy.com/items/6793867-Retro-Muffin-loo-roll-cover-with-a-modern-twist-Hand-knitted-and-designed-by-me-
Just listed…Mother’s day gift?

Morning all,
That is really sad news sue @BeadstormJewellery, how awful for her and her family.
Well done maxine @paperchainsandbeads that’ll keep you busy!
Love the hammered ring @JacquelineOJewellery

2 Likes

Morning all,

Dreadful news, Sue the worst.@BeadstormJewellery

Hope your daughter liked her earrings Sue @SueTrevor

2 Likes

Good morning all
What terrible news Sue.
My news seems minor. I’m just back from the dentist and have to have root canal treatment.
Sale items today. Just £2.50 each

https://folksy.com/items/6787881-HALF-PRICE-SALE-Little-Elephant-Purse

Valerie x

2 Likes

Good morning all.

Morning all,

@BeadstormJewellery that’s such sad news. My thoughts are with her family x

Well done everyone on the sales. Fingers crossed February is going to be a good month for us all.

@OrchardFelts I love the pink and purple flowery scarf!

@NOfkantsCurios can you add one sale to the sales tally for me - my first since December 2nd and my 5th ever Folksy sale! I’ve been working so hard on my SEO/photography/social media and getting a sale makes it so worthwhile.

New listing for me is a re-list of the sold cufflinks:

2 Likes

Morning all!
Hope all is well
I’m all pinned and loved to here now.

That’s fab max @paperchainsandbeads I bet you’re thrilled! X
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns pleased you’re mum is doing ok, despite the eating worries are they not supplying those vitamin/pick up drinks they give to patients after say, surgery or a long illness. Might be worth asking if they haven’t . Xx
Sue @BeadstormJewellery that’s awful, always a shock when it’s in your area, terrible for the family.
Roz @OrchardFelts hope you get good news about the house xx
Back in a bit with a new listing, Steph x

3 Likes

She loved them @deborahjonesjewellery she had been looking at a similar pair in a gallery herself apparently! Thank you :blush:

Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6793887-Stitched-Silk-Badge

Good morning.
I am having afew problems with my mobile but.I have managed to list this last night
https://folksy.com/items/6791206-Black-white-and-orange-marble-effect-turquoise-bracelet-

I’ll catch up in a minute. Once I have sorted my mobile out.

Such awful news @BeadstormJewellery Sue, so sad for the family x

Hope everyone has stayed safe in the storm, wind has finally calmed down here today, loads of trees down though, had to rescue Ella’s slide from the hedge this morning!

@stephshortstationery Steph, thanks hun, yeah I think that might be worth looking into, hope you are well too x

Heres mine for today

1 Like

Morning

Having a catchup whilst guzzling my coffee :blush:

So sorry to read your news Sue @BeadstormJewellery It’s just awful. My heart goes out to her family.

Well done Maxine @paperchainsandbeads A fab opportunity :blush:

I have another new listing… This thread definitely keeps me on my toes when I put my mind to it. Thanks for keeping us organised Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes