Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - FEBRUARY 2020. Please read the first post for joining info!

Hello and welcome the February 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Sue Trevor 4
The Cornish Hare 1
Carolee Crafts 3
KES Creations 1
Pocketful Creations 15
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
The Card Jeanie 1
Jennies Gems 8
Cariad Crafts 5
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 1
Oruki Designs 9
The Chris Artist 4
The Greeting Card Shop 1
N Ofkants Curios 3
Willow Gifts 3
Erkinwald 4
Gweddus 7
The Dottery Potter 34
Charmel Crafts and Gifts 2
Beautiful Fabric Bags 6
Sea Glass Seaham 1
HR Nicholson Art 1
Max Pring Jewellery 4
The Precious Hare 1
Creations for Tiny Tots 1
Cat Thomas 1
Kevs Art N Crafts 1
Jen Star Knits 1
Girl of the Sixties 13
Oswestry Jewels 1
One Sweetie Pea 1

Total 146

8 Likes

Good morning everyone and welcome to the February Daily Listing Thread. Huge Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios who’s resting her dancing shoes this month whilst I have just dusted off and polished mine ready for a month of fancy footwork to celebrate your sales. Wishing you all a hugely successful month with lots of support and sales for everyone.

First listing has to be Amethyst as it’s February with a little bracelet https://folksy.com/items/7405902-Butterfly-Bracelet-Sterling-Silver-Copper-and-Amethyst-Reversible-Butterfly

22 Likes

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all well.

Thank you so much to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking up the helm again for this month’s Daily Listing Challenge thread and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your stirling efforts leading previous months’ Daily Listing Challenge threads. We are all indebted to both of you.

I know that I’m catching up still with last month’s thread and will continue to do so, but I needed to get in early this morning as I have a Parent/Teacher’s meeting from 9am-1pm today. This should be my last one to attend; the end of an era, as my youngest is in Upper Sixth. I will then be busy processing orders to take to the post office later on, as I need to prepare to attend Trade Fairs from tomorrow hopefully. Fingers crossed this can happen.

My listing today is for a male-orientated, travel theme luxury gift bag …

Have a super day and weekend everyone, whatever your plans! I will continue to catch up on both threads, time permitting.

Paula :smile: xx

21 Likes

Good morning all. Thank you Max for organising this months thread.
Damp and overcast again here.
Off to a flamenco workshop today, it’s been a while since I’ve done any so hoping I haven’t forgotten too much.
Another little neck warmer, cowl from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7405905-Crochet-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-Snood-Green-Pink-and-Grey

19 Likes

Loving your snood Lynn @erkinwald! I hope you enjoy the flamenco. Reminded me of your profile pic.

Paula :smile: x

12 Likes

Morning all. Same here Lynn getting bored with it now and just want some sunshine. Love the colours of your snood @erkinwald.

Welcome back Max @MaxPringJewellery and have a good rest Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

Hope the PT goes okay @CharmelCraftsandGifts

A relist from me

21 Likes

Morning all. Thank you @MaxPringJewellery
This is the first time I have taken part in the Daily Listing Challenge, so I’m looking forward to seeing all of your lovely products :wink:

I have relisted this robin card this morning -

19 Likes

GOOD morning all there is a hint of some blue skies here…so hopefully it will warm up a bit soon.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over the thread and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking it over last month (and before)
Lynn @erkinwald I have started a "fresh " thread for knitting and crochet as the other one was getting a bit long, so you might want to add your beautiful neck warmer to the new one.
Today I have an infinity scarf in a pretty baby peach yarn
https://folksy.com/items/7402552-crochet-infinity-scarf-ref-FK22-

20 Likes

Morning everyone thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month some new earring today

19 Likes

Morning all,
It’s nice to be back. I had a wonderful month in January, as featured seller and also had my best sales to date then a much needed holiday in Spain to recover!
I’m now busy preparing for an expensive textile fair in the middle of March with very depleted stocks at the moment I need to get my head down and concentrate on my work.
Lovely to see you back Max @MaxPringJewellery and have a well earned rest Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Today’s listing from me naturally has to be a heart!

https://folksy.com/items/7403479-Heart-Hanging-Decoration-

19 Likes

So nice to be back in the group again and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work. A relist from me to start the month and will be back later as off to a pantomime this afternoon.

18 Likes

Thanks for running the thread this Month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all the previous months x

Enjoy your flamenco class Lynn @erkinwald x

Welcome to anyone new that is joining the thread this month - welcome to Helen @Lellibellecards :slight_smile:

I’ve got lots of new stuff to photograph today but it’s another flower until then:

20 Likes

Thank you @thedotterypotter :heart:

11 Likes

Morning all

Thank you Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts for looking after us this month and also thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your sterling work keeping us in order for the last few months. Have a good rest now and put those dancing feet up for a while.

Welcome to the thread Helen @Lellibellecards

Oh flamenco that sounds a bit exotic Lynn @erkinwald

An update on my pinterest problem. I contacted their support team a couple of weeks ago and they say they are aware of this problem and they assure me they are working on fixing it although they say it could take a while as it’s complicated. So still no pinterest for me again.

Today I have 4 piece cardigan set for a baby girl.

21 Likes

Good morning everyone, grabbing the opportunity to post while child is out with Dad for football.

I’m now away to finish editing some photos and then will need to get my car washed, it should be black but it looks white from all the salt spray!

21 Likes

Happy February and Imbolc!
It might be a sign but I’ve woken up to a lovely sunny day. Let’s just hope it stays that way.
@MaxPringJewellery Thank you Max for stepping in this month and my appreciation to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month.

21 Likes

I don’t know why, but it’s always a relief when January is out of the way.
Welcome back to the chair @MaxPringJewellery and thanks so much to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for her sterling work recently.
Glad you had a good holiday @SueTrevor. Love the bookmark btw.
Lovely robin card @Lellibellecards.
Love, love, love the transport themed gift bag @CharmelCraftsandGifts.
New listing for a new month, this small 7" x 4.5" watercolour of some beach huts.

22 Likes

Morning all I’m back again with Oswestry Jewels.

Today I have a multi coloured pearl and crystal cuff bracelet.

I have also moved some of my jewellery items into a “Sale Items” section in my shop if you would like to take a look. The link is

https://folksy.com/shops/OswestryJewels/collections/287390-sale-items

21 Likes

pauline @CreationsforTinyTots …I think you made a typo saying that Lynn’s dancing sounded exotic…I think you meant erotic ??
Starting the month as I mean to carry on…ha ha…who’s for the naughty step with me?

17 Likes

Thank you @CreationsforTinyTots

8 Likes