Facebook - can we help each other out?

Yay, how lovely to see more people joining in! I’m going to have to start a list so I don’t miss anyone!! Thanks so much to those that have done a shoutout for me, that’s brilliant. :heart:

Re scheduling I have no idea - sometimes I think I’m being penalised, other times it looks normal. Could be down to the times/days I’m scheduling, although I generally do it when I’d be there in person anyway. (So I’m not suddenly posting at 1am on a Sunday morning or anything!). I have used Hootsuite for scheduling before now, although I have no idea whether that’s better/worse than using FB to schedule. Who knows, it’s all a mystery!

Onwards and upwards - I’m off to start a list of you all so that I make sure I share all your pages!
:slight_smile: x

1 Like

PS - thanks very much for sharing one of my posts Suzanne @WashedandFound by the way - would you like to join in with us too?! Feel free to if you fancy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sarah @PhotoFairytales, this Facebook sharing may be working. My friend Susanna has just messaged me asking for the link to your London bus picture block I shared on FB a few days ago (which she remembered seeing but couldn’t find it again. I’ve given her the link). . Hope she buys it. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

@PhotoFairytales Sarah, I have just done my first Sunday share for you! Will go & pop it on IG too x
I’ll just work down the thread so next week it’ll be Tina @DaisyWings :grinning:

1 Like

Oooh, fingers crossed - thanks very much Chris!! x

1 Like

Just seen it, huge thank you Dee! :smile:

I think Helen at @Lellibellecards is next on my list - I’ll try and do that later today!

Have a good day everyone - and hope the storm wasn’t too bad for you all over the weekend x

3 Likes

Thank you Sarah @PhotoFairytales x

1 Like

I’ve just done your mention Helen @Lellibellecards - sorry, yesterday ran away with me and I didn’t get a chance to do it!

I think you’re next on my list Heather @heatherandhome! I’ll probably ‘do you’ towards the end of the week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s so lovely. Thank you Sarah @PhotoFairytales x

2 Likes

I’ve just done a shoutout for you Heather @heatherandhome :slight_smile: (https://www.facebook.com/photofairytales/) - it’s your turn next Louise @WhimsicalBells (will do you early next week)!

Oh, and Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - your lovely friend DID indeed place an order, and it went winging off to her this morning! Whoop whoop!! :clap: :clap: :tada:

Anyone else managed to do any shoutouts on their pages yet?

:slight_smile: x

4 Likes

I’m so pleased Sarah @PhotoFairytales. I know all this social media stuff can feel like a drag sometimes, but once in a while we see evidence that it actually works!

2 Likes

I’m up for joining in- However, I’ve been completely unable to use the @ symbol for a while as it just won’t work. Is it just me? I’ve tried the desktop and app on my phone :pensive:

3 Likes

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago, but working fine for me now.

2 Likes

Morning all, hope everyone is coping OK with Dennis!
I’ve just done my Sunday shout for you Tina @DaisyWings :grinning:
Next week I’ll do one for Helen @Lellibellecards

Great that there’s already been a sale as a result of this! I’ve definitely noticed a couple of extra followers - has anyone else? No way of telling where they saw me but I’d imagine it’s a result of this thread as I’ve not been doing much different otherwise. Fingers crossed it continues! xx

5 Likes

Thank you Dee @OrukiDesign. That’s really kind of you, Helen x

1 Like

Thanks @PhotoFairytales & for the reminder as well! I’ve done a shout out for you today & am going to try & remember to do at least one each week hopefully! :crossed_fingers:it helps everyone out. Cheers Lou

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing my work Denise, I’ve just popped by FB and shared your lovely work too. It’s such a great idea to showcase other folksy makers, isn’t it. :revolving_hearts: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay, this is getting really good isn’t it? I’m favouriting a couple of things in everyone’s shops as I go too, and commenting on 2/3 Facebook posts - because every little helps!

And welcome to the party @CatherineDove :slight_smile: (Not sure about the @ thing not working… I do find FB really glitchy sometimes - hopefully the issue has righted itself this week!)

3 Likes

I’ve just done your shoutout Louise @WhimsicalBells - next on my list for next week is your shop Sharon @TreetopArt! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh brilliant Sarah @PhotoFairytales, thank you. Just about to share @heatherandhome and then it will be @WhimsicalBells. Happy Sunday XX

2 Likes