Facebook Giveaway...... support needed please

Dear Folksy friends,
With sales few and far between and my Facebook reach going down and down, I’ve made myself a plan for the next few weeks to try to stay focused! First on the plan is a Facebook give-away for a tote bag, started yesterday but up till now only three people have entered so it’s made me feel fed up instead of focused :roll_eyes:! Link below, if anyone could find a moment to pop over and join in or even just give it a like, the support would be very much appreciated xxx
Kind regards, Desperate from Derbyshire :wink:

2 Likes

Stay focused lovely, don’t get fed up. I don’t use Facebook so can’t nip over but I hope you get more reach with it x

Thanks Bekki, I know I must try to rise above the feeling that I can’t even give my stuff away! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(Have had a few more likes now, so onwards and upwards)

1 Like

Your products are lovely. Just connecting a product with the right person is tricky :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve popped over and commented. It’s a lovely bag. xx

1 Like

Been over and taken part - beautiful bag and hope you get a good response :grinning:

1 Like

Iv’e joined in and shared for you, hope it helps improve your views :slight_smile:

1 Like

A gorgeous bag. I’ve commented and shared.

1 Like

Thank you everyone who has taken the trouble to give me a bit of a boost. As usual, the Folksy community steps up! I’ll make sure to get round to all your pages at the weekend to return the love xxx

2 Likes

I never get much response from any post on Facebook. I don’t take it that nobody likes me, just that Facebook is trying to twist my arm to pay for advertising! It’s a lovely bag :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve commented and shared on both my Facebook pages x

1 Like

Just popped over, it’s a gorgeous bag, looks so well made. I think sometimes people just don’t see posts over on FB. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :blush:

1 Like

I’m not registered on Facebook, but I looked at your shop and thought your work looked really cheery so favourited your Folksy Shop instead. Hang on in there!

1 Like

You are all total stars :star_struck:. xxx

1 Like

I’ve popped over and commented too, the bag is beautiful! Where about in Derbyshire are you? I’m in the High Peak, looks like you could be near me!

1 Like

I’m in Alfreton, just off the M1, so I think I’m over the other side to you. I’m still a newcomer, only been here 4 years and I love it. Thanks for entering my giveaway Bernie xxx

Great fun, I have been to FB and entered. Hope you get lots of responses.

1 Like

Heather from @heatherandhome has won my bag :tada:. Thank you everyone who entered and all the commenting, sharing, and liking, it all helped my reach this week and I picked up a couple more followers too. xxx

3 Likes

Oh you are quite away from me, I forget how big Derbyshire is, haha!

1 Like