Featured Sellers - has it made a huge difference?

I’ve seen some really lovely work from featured sellers, and I’m just wondering how much of a difference being a featured seller has made to your shop sales, etc? Curious to know - something to aim for! :grinning:

This is something I aim for too :). I normally look at their sales figure at the beginning and then again after a few days and I have noticed that some shops did really well. I actually bought from a couple of shops when they were featured, shops that I may not have discovered otherwise.

I used to hope to be a featured seller, but after nearly 4 years on here and many sales I don’t think it will happen. Newer shops tend to get noticed more than the older ones now, I guess we’re just old hat - good job our customers like us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think there is anyway to “aim” to be a featured seller - just hope that you are noticed by admin! As there are nearly 6000 shops on Folksy and only 52 weeks in a year we could be waiting a long time!

2 Likes

That’s a good idea @TeodoraPaintings taking a look at the figures while they’re being featured - all in the name of research! Hadn’t thought of that and the extra views should help them too!

Hi Sara @DandelionsGallery, there’s always hope! It’s good that you’ve got a loyal following but you never know :wink:

1 Like

Hi Roz @OrchardFelts, I definitely am aiming for it!!! I’m also hoping as well so here’s hoping it happens for us both one day :grinning: x

1 Like

Sara I thought for sure you would have been. :frowning: Your work is amazing, a real injustice!!