Feel like I'm going crazy

Hello everyone
Just fancied abit of adult conversation.
I’m currently looking after my nephews and since this morning all iv herd and talked about is teenage mutant turtles.
They are lovely boys and I enjoy seeing them but feel like I’m now going crazy. Lol or turning into my former child self

Does anyone else know this feeling?

1 Like

Oh yes. And if it wasn’t teenage mutant ninja turtles (can’t believe they are still going!) It was power rangers…

1 Like

And the internet hadn’t really got going back then either so I didn’t have the option of sneaking off to the forums! :wink:

Power ranger are still about too.
I had them on TV earlier.
I had a little break earlier when little one had a snooze and big one was at school but now they are on over drive.
I just got bundled.

1 Like

I understand. Im babysitting in half an hour, so il be watching a kids prog Ive seen a million times Id imagine, but they are worth it.

I seem to remember 'He Man, Thundercats and Transformers…

Kim
x

Yep I remember them to. They were some of my favourites. Another good one was city of gold (I think that’s what it was called)

My boys are so lovely but I don’t know were they get the energy from.
I’m sooooo tired

1 Like

Awwww have fun baby sitting.
I’m no making dinner and then my sister should be home.

Make them watch Dr Who, fill them full of sugar and then hand them back - I think that’s why I never get asked to baby/ small person sit any more…

2 Likes

Must admit I did watch the new planet of the apes last time I was baby sitting and the older one woke up and watched it with me. He asked questions for weeks about clever monkeys

I just gave them bananas and they are chatting to each other as if they are on the phone. banana =phone

1 Like

I miss those days sometimes now mine are older but I’m sure I used to moan at the time x

I remember Cities of Gold.
How about Dogtanion and the 3 Muskahounds? and Ulyseus(cant spell that one)
This isnt a very adult conversation for you is it @hobbitgirlie1880

2 Likes

They stopped for a few years, Helen, but they’ve just started up again…I was as surprised as you are, because I didn’t think they were that great when I was a kid (my brother liked them though).

1 Like

Oh gosh-Cities of Gold!!! They can bring that back any time-it was that series that got me hooked on the bad boys (naming no names) :wink:

Sam x

Sorry! No adult conversation here-I’m forced to watch a range of children’s programmes daily ranging from Ben 10 (never ending series of episodes) to “Abney and Teal” (which I actually really like). :blush:

Sam x

1 Like

Ooo… we love Abney & Teal - it’s also our cat’s favourite programme!

3 Likes

Hmm not sure about Power Rangers or Turtles but its got be better than being used as a “Girls World” which is what my niece does !!! I usually end up looking like a clown and I’ve lost count of the number of times she has managed to get a brush knotted into my hair !!!

1 Like

I don’t feel like an adult at the moment lol.
Dogtanyion and tyre moskhounds was brilliant.
And ulasysis nope I can’t spell either.
I found my danger mouse dvd this morning may watch it

1 Like

Abney and teal was the last thing I watched last night. Along with Sarah and duck.
There was an argument over who was duck.

1 Like