First sale this year... Phew!

Evening all,
Today I had my first sale in 7 months!!! my Folksy faith was slipping, but hey ho it’s been restored :grin: I sold a boat, which is a new collection, and I love making them, so here’s to more boat making :smile:
Rebecca xx

11 Likes

Congratz on your sale Rebecca!

1 Like

and your boats (and other items) are lovely - surprised you haven’t sold more.

2 Likes

I know the feeling @TheHandmadeMoon Ive also only had 1 Folksy sale this year(in my Grimm Exhibition shop), but its worth sticking with, a selling platform and nice people can be found here.
Your work is lovely, I hope you have loads more sales soon.

2 Likes

Congratulations Rebecca @TheHandmadeMoon. Wishing you many more. You’re items are truly beautiful, I’ve added your shop to favourites. x :smile:

1 Like

Well done Rebecca @TheHandmadeMoon . I have seen one of your boats on the front page a few times and thought how unusual and lovely it was. I am going to add one to my Crinoline Ladies Pinterest page.

1 Like

your boats are beautiful :smile:

1 Like

Well deserved :smiley: Those boats are fabulous. I love your ‘Treasure Chest’ piece too.

1 Like

Congratulations…we have to hang in there, don’t we?
Here’s to lots more!

2 Likes

Ah thanks Roz for your kind words :grin: xx

Thank you so much Pauline! Xx

Thanks Sally

I love your GrimmExhibition shop, you do dioramas too I seem to remember? I’ve only sold a few of mine and not on Folksy …xx

Aw thanks Sarah! x

Thanks everyone for your positive comments! They are so encouraging to read :heart:
Rebecca xxx

1 Like

Congrats on the sale. I wish you many more. Your shop is lovely :smiley:

Karen

1 Like

Well done - it may be the new tags kicking in and getting all our lovely work shown up when people search!! :smile:

1 Like

Good point Heidi, could be :smile::smile::smile: xx

1 Like

Well done. I was exactly the same and then three sales yesterday! Took me by surprise :flushed:

1 Like

That is fab Sarah :smile::smile::smile:! Well done xx