Folksy 365 - Daily Challenge and Promotion Thread - March 2022

Hello and welcome to the March 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

We hope you enjoy the challenge this month and whilst sales are not guaranteed this thread really does help with building expose so please do join in the extra promotion when you can.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Collective sales tally.

Gweddus Art 112
Hats & More 7
Max Pring Jewellery 5
Susan Betty Art 10
Rosy Moon 5
Orchard Felts 8
Aquila Crafts 7
The Feminine Touch Designs 3
Georgina Crawford Art 16
Steph Short Stationery 23
Dottery Potter 237
Fluff Stuff 5
Sandy Fryer Artist 2
Elly Robotham Printmaker 3
Polar Star Pottery 10
Purple Pixie Gifts 41
NOfkants Curios 1
Pocketful Creations 9
Blue Cat Mum 7
Marjan Art 2
Girl of the Sixties 7
Cariad Crafts 1
Cat Thomas 1
Ohhh What a Yarn 3
Old Toy Knitting Shop 1
Carolee Crafts 13
Feel Felt Found 4
Grannys Handknits 3
That Enamel Guy 3
Pamcrafts 1
Load of ol Bobbins 1
Heart to Soul Cards 1
West Country Creations 1
Erkinwald 1
Knot Sew Old 1

Total 563

4 Likes

Morning all and welcome to March.

Vintage kitten tag today

30 Likes

I attempted to join in the Daily Challenge in December but afraid the festivities took over my time.Back here in March and full of hopes for spring.Georgina and I design knitted toys which are a bit different.We love Folksy and wonder why we haven’t joined before.Looking at the wonderful creativity of everyone is inspiring. Who would of thought there was so much talent out there?We have many designs close to our hearts but we suppose Little Knittington knitted village is our first love.Heres to March and one and all
1095485048_tp
1095485054_tp
KNITTINGtwel_small2

30 Likes

Good morning and Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus - a Happy St. Davids Day from Wales to you all. Wishng you all a fabulous month with lots of spring sales and thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for being the thread Mum and chief happy dancer last month :slight_smile:

I’m in the office today so will catch up this evening when I get home, have a lovely day xx

I have a little daffodil today

30 Likes

Welcome Suzanne @Oldtoyknittingshop

Here’s the link for Suzannes little church

25 Likes

Morning all. Happy St Davids Day.
Sorry I had to drop out for the last week of Feburary. So congratulations to all those with sales, birthdays, anniversaries etc.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us during Feburary, and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for being thread mum this month.

27 Likes

Good morning, thanks for looking after us Max @MaxPringJewellery and natalie @NOfkantsCurios . Fingers crossed for a busy month full of sales for everyone.

29 Likes

Happy St. David’s Day, a different hand painted daffodil card today

28 Likes

Stunning Suzanne.

12 Likes

Morning All….Happy March :smiley:

Here’s my painting of Edzell. Have a great day everyone :green_heart:

29 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: I have caught up on last months thread and loved to here on this one :slight_smile: Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us :slight_smile: I am hoping to have more listings this month but I will start today with a relist as I have not listed my new goodies yet …maybe today :wink: xxx

pink grey and white gloves

29 Likes

Morning everyone,
Happy St David’s Day to those of you in Wales.
Thanks for running the thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and enjoy resting your skates/skis/dancing shoes this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.
Not quite daffodils, but yellow flowers on today’s card.

29 Likes

morning all !

My latest mandala off the needles yesterday

Flower Garden Knitted Mandala Hanging Art - Folksy

28 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thank you for the Birthday wishes for my hubby yesterday, we had a lovely day of doing nothing much :slight_smile:
A different colourway for my farm animals birthday card today.

29 Likes

Happy meteorological first day of spring, and happy st David’s Day!

Here are more bluebells fresh from the studio this morning.

28 Likes

Happy St. David’s Day everyone. Can’t believe how quickly February went.

@Oldtoyknittingshop I love your village.

Card for everyone this morning.

30 Likes

My husband is doing a charity stream for care.org on Saturday at 3pm Uk time to raise money for Care Ukraine Crisis Fund. I have made these little felt brooches and all the profit from the sale of these will go towards his goal

29 Likes

Morning all and Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus to you all, Happy St David’s Day. Thank you for picking up the dancing shoes Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you for looking after us all so well last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Lets hope that March blows in with lots of sales for us all.
Welcome to the thread Suzanne @Oldtoyknittingshop your shop is lovely.
Today I have a copper crystal pendant on a mixed bead necklace.

29 Likes

Beautiful fabric design Mel :orange_heart:

11 Likes

Here’s mine for today

What a lovely idea @TheGiftPixie

25 Likes