Folksy 365 Daily Challenge Listing Thread for FEBRUARY 2024

Welcome to the FEBRUARY 2024 Daily Listing Challenge Thread

I’m Anna from @Fififoxi, and I will be hosting the FEBRUARY thread - thank you Mel @aquilacrafts for hosting last months thread so very well.

It is a CHALLENGE thread which means that, once a day, you must visit ALL the other participants shops via their daily link AND :heart: that listing in the shop.

The rules are outlined below. It does look a bit complicated but do have a go because it is a great way to get valuable extra exposure for your shop. There will be plenty of friendly thread regulars who’ll help you with any difficulties and we do have a lot of fun and laughs along the way.

• Firstly Click on a participants ‘item link’ for that day - this take you to the listing in their shop. Then click on the :heart: for that days item - this gives the item a brief appearance on the Folksy ‘newest items’ front page - so the item has more of a chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: ). You can see how to do it below

• Next share your item for the day on this thread so everyone can :heart: it - to do this select your item from your shop and copy its URL at the top of the page. Then return to this thread, hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the thread page, then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day).

• You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day or two is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine too, we understand not everyone can join in every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’

• It’s great If you can promote a few others as well by tweeting or pinning items from the thread (just occasionally pick some items if you can) or you can create a #FolksyFriday collage and share it far and wide.

Let me know when you have a Folksy sale so we can add it to the tally, celebrate and happy dance with you.

I hope we all have a great February :crossed_fingers:

Don’t forget the ‘Seconds Sunday’ event is coming soon and it’s well worth checking out the ‘home page themes’ too - they can be found on your dashboard under ‘improve your shop’ - use the tags and increase your chances of inclusion in gifts guides etc.

Upcoming hosts

March Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
April Susan @SusanBettyArt
May Max @MaxPringJewellery
June Mel @aquilacrafts
July Sue @SueTrevor
August Anna @Fififoxi

The story so far for 2024 - sales total by month:

January 247 sales - February 227 sales**

**Includes Seconds Sunday event

FEBRUARY sales tally

Aquilacrafts 8
Butterflythistlecreativecrafts 3
Cariadcrafts11 7
Caroleecrafts 5
Craftynature 3
Creationsfortinytots 1
DeborahJonesJewellery 6
Erkinwald 12
Fififoxi 1
Fluffstuffcrafts 2
GeorginaCrawfordArt 2
GlintBeads 14
Grannyshandknits 1
Happyapplecrafts 3
HRNicholson 1
Islamaymakes 6
janetwilliamson 5
JewelleryMori 5
Jollydee 1
JudyRowleyArt 3
KarenAnnCreatives 5
Karloshandmade 1
Knittingtopia 2
Knotsoneat 3
Kokoblue 12
Lilacdaisy 5
MaxPring 10
PaperDaisyCardDesign 7
PatchworkPackages 1
PamCCcrafts 14
Rosymoon 2
Suetrevor 28
SusanBetty 6
teabreaks 19
TheOldButton 11
TheSlothsCavern 2
thestitchyroom 6
Valerie 3
Wildrosedesign 1

Sales total 227

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’ll start this months thread off with a Valentines card - it might be a relist but I do rather like it.

37 Likes

Welcome to February!

I have some hand stitched reusable gift bags in my shop that make a lovely enhancement for a small gift. It can really make it special.
Here is a cherry blossom one.

37 Likes

Happy February.

Hoping my sales improve think the down time at Christmas did me no good, plus not posting even a relist has not helped.

Enjoy

Starting off with an Ephemera set for your journals.

38 Likes

Good morning everyone.i haven’t joined in for ages so thought I’d pop in. I’ve been getting sales here even without any promotion so that’s quite encouraging.

36 Likes

Good morning, happy February! is that a hint of spring I feel :leaves:thanks for looking after us this month Anna @Fififoxi and thanks to Mel @aquilacrafts for last month. Wishing you all a happy and sales filled month xx

DSCF3567

39 Likes

Thank you for looking after us last month, Mel @aquilacrafts and thank you for this month, Anna @Fififoxi

We’re having more storms😪 Hope you made it to Glasgow @SusanBettyArt So here’s a sunny field for today

37 Likes

Good morning and happy 1st February to you all! January was sooooo long and it’s so nice to be back to this thread after 2 months off.

Thank you for hosting this months Anna @Fififoxi

For the last month, I’ve been working on adding earrings to my collection and have a lot to share even though most of you probably seen them on socials by now.

Freshly finished yesterday

36 Likes

Morning all…
Thank you for last month Mel @aquilacrafts and thank you for taking over this month Anna @Fififoxi
Welcome back Carol @Knittingtopia
Here’s hoping for some good sales for everyone…
Today I have a winter woodland painting

39 Likes

Good morning everyone. Thank you to Mel @aquilacrafts for looking after us in January and Anna @Fififoxi for taking us on in February. Here’s hoping it’s a successful month.

I have another Mother’s Day card today, complete with an apostrophe!

36 Likes

My first February post is this bunting made from upcycled vintage denim jeans, and a football print. I really need to find a better way of photographing my reversible makes.

34 Likes

I’m up in York today - got 4 house viewings (eldest daughter relocating). I have fave’d the early birds and will do more on the journey home to South Wales tonight. Happy February selling everyone.

24 Likes

always good to come home to South Wales Sharon… @TheOldButton .waving along the coast…x

21 Likes

Morning all,

Thanks for looking after us this month Anna @Fififoxi.
Hugs to anyone who needs one today. :hugs:
Good luck with the house hunting Sharon @TheOldButton :house:

Starting off with a Valentine’s Day card.

4the1Ilove5

36 Likes

Good morning all and happy February :slight_smile: Thank you Anna @Fififoxi for looking after us this month :slight_smile:
My apologies for disappearing sometime in December, I won’t bore you with the gory details but I ended up in hospital just before Christmas and now have another pending diagnosis to add to all the other old age woes :rofl:
Mine for today is a relist but I hope to have some new stuff listed soon :slight_smile: have a great day all :slight_smile: xxx

33 Likes

Morning everyone and happy February, getting closer to Spring! Hope the sales fairy is busy for everyone this month.

Good luck with the house hunting today Sharon @TheOldButton

A pyrography box from me today.

Have a great day all

34 Likes

Good Morning All.
Thanks to both Mel and Anna for all they do.

Granny Square Crocheted Lap Blanket in Rustic Colours for a Man or Woman.

£39.99

36 Likes

Morning,
Thank you to Mel @aquilacrafts for last month and thank you to Anna @Fififoxi for February.
I’m sharing a ‘real second’ that I’ve added to Seconds Sunday.

Louise x

35 Likes

Stunning blanket Janet. Love the colour palette.
Lou x

21 Likes

Morning all!
I’ve just started adding framed photos to my shop. This is my first addition:

35 Likes