Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

Well here’s my first of the daily listing challenge . Thank you all.Have a great month.
Caroline

7 Likes

Though I think I have already gone wrong as the image doesnt’t go to the shop item!
Doomed from the start!
I will get it right tomorrow (hopefully)

2 Likes

here’s Carolines link, don’t worry Caroline we have all been there :slight_smile: If you just copy and paste your item URL it will link with a picture

6 Likes
6 Likes

Wishing you all a happy and sales-filled October! Here is my first item.

7 Likes

Here is my first listing in October…

6 Likes

Afternoon

Many thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for all your hard work, it is much appreciated, AND could I add a sale which I woke to this morning. Yay!!!

Been very sidetracked in our new garden, sorry, but now only bulbs to plant for some welcome Spring colour, so should have more time for my crafting.

Happy belated birthday Sue @SueTrevor, glad you had a good day

Carol xx

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Maxine!

1 Like

I put this on the wrong thread, I can’t believe we are into October :roll_eyes::scream: where does the time go !!!

Have a happy Sunday with some fun in it

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/7054085-Bumble-Bee-Fabric-Clutch-Bag-Cosmetic-Bag-Evening-Bag

4 Likes

Hi Max, this might seem a silly question but where do I put #Folksy365 tag, thanks sweetie

Sue

1 Like

If you tweet your or anyone elses items Sue, or on instagram if you are showing one of your listing items I oftern do a search for the #Folksy365 tag and re-tweet items or like on instagram :slight_smile:

2 Likes

heres Wendys Link from @SunshineCottage, I just get a picture :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay happy dancing for your sale Carol, be lovely to see all the bulbs in spring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay lots of happy dancing.
I had a sale earlier Maxine could you please pop one onto the tally for me @paperchainsandbeads
It’s heading off to the USA :blush:

Karen x

7 Likes

A lovely bead bracelet today.

4 Likes

Evening all. Nice to see old and new faces here :slight_smile:
Happy dancing for the sales :slight_smile:
Those mini vases are lovely @MartinShackletonCeramics

Here’s me for today!

7 Likes

Thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads for our brand new thread. Just managed to take a picture before the light went this afternoon

https://folksy.com/items/7054458-Vintage-tapestry-cushion

5 Likes

Hello everyone - favourited all to here. I’m going to try and keep up this month as I have had lots of new makes and will have even more shortly. Hope eevryone is okay - will catch up on news shortly. :slight_smile:

My old shop is on its last legs and will close in a couple of months so one from the old and one from the new:

I listed this as Mothers day for SEO purposes but obviously it’s suitable for any occasion.

This one is fab for any occasion, and yes - I do dance like this in the rain!! :wink:

7 Likes

evening all, yay happy danicng for your sale Karen,

forgot to say a huge welcome back to everyone as well, missed you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, Heidi @HeidiMeier, Jayne @GoRadLou and Lisa @sweetpyroangel and a very warm welcome to all our newbies too, lovely to see you all and looking forward to seeing all your lovely makes this month

12 Likes