Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Challenge Thread - July 2022

Hi, cannot believe it’s 1st July! Where has the last 6 months gone? Love your peg bag Helen @PocketfulCreations Hope Olivia continues to get stronger. Sending you and the family love and a big hug. xx
This cheerful sunflower wreath is my listing for today.
Wishing everyone a happy Friday. xx

24 Likes

SallyAnn Thank you for including my specked wood butterfly in your lovely board!

And Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for including my upcycled gadget pouch on your lovely board too!

Natalie x

14 Likes

I made a Purple themed #folksy-friday board

@PocketfulCreations
@aquilacrafts
@MaxPringJewellery
@beadsbyverchiel
@OrchardFelts
@teabreaks
@OhhhWhatAYarn

22 Likes

Thank you Carol xx

11 Likes

Thanks so much for including my toiletry bag :blush: x

12 Likes

Thank you very much for including my cushion x

10 Likes

oooh that sounds good Max… @MaxPringJewellery … I will have to be naughty to get some of that…xx

13 Likes

Good morning all and pinch and a punch for the first of the month. Thank you for keeping us in order this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and to you Natalie for last month.
Thank you all so much for the get well wishes they really do help. My trip to the hospital on Tuesday went much better than expected. He only had to work on one side not both as was feared after seeing the MRA results. It did take a long time though and it was more uncomfortable than the last times. The consultant was on holiday on that day but he came in especially to check that everything was going well with the procedure which was so thoughtful of him. I just need to check out if isn’t painful when walking now. Also the infection in my parotid gland has now almost gone. It’s just a bit sore behind my ear. Hopefully I’ll be fully recovered soon.
I’ve decided to just list each shop on alternate days for a while. Today it’s Oswestry Jewels and here is a pink beaded bookmark which would make a great end of term gift for a teacher.

24 Likes

Good Morning,

Thank you looking after us last month, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you for taking over this month, Max @MaxPringJewellery

Helen @PocketfulCreations a big step for Olivia. Sending positive vibes for more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop for including my mum and pup card. A fab board :heart: I really need to start making time for a FF board again.

It’s a relist for the beginning of the month, but better than nothing :grin:

Big hugs all round :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

25 Likes

Good morning all! A pinch and a punch… Thank you once again, Natalie and Max.
I have quite a few new things to list, but I’m going to have to start the new month with a relist, as I’m having difficulty loading photos this morning. I sold a fair few items at last weekend’s fair, so my stock is falling, which it could do with doing, really, and this has gone, as a gift for a departing priest! https://folksy.com/items/7191349-Shawl-entitled-Noah-s-Ark-

This is one of the relisted items for todaycat dribble bib

23 Likes

glad you are feeling OK… Pauline @OswestryJewels …onwards and upwards with your healing and return to good health xx

14 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thanks for hosting June, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, and for taking up the July reins Max @MaxPringJewellery - can’t believe it is now the second half of the year :crazy_face:
Glad to hear Olivia is off the ventilator Helen @PocketfulCreations :hugs:
Welcome back Pauline @OswestryJewels - I do hope your improvement continues.
Just listed:

25 Likes

Just posted on IG - as it’s nearly the 4th of July…

22 Likes

Just managed to get my folksy friday board done, buzzing bees from me today.

Natalie x

24 Likes

Happy New Month to everyone, it doesn’t feel like a friday but that’s what you get when you’re on holiday!

23 Likes

Thank you for using my bookmark, Nikki @GlintBeads

13 Likes

Some lovely FF boards today and thanks for the inclusions @TheGiftPixie and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

… and I have a sale to report Max @MaxPringJewellery - hoping its the first of many in July but won’t hold my breath!

Tennis not really gripping me today, too much of a foregone conclusion I think. Still not getting anything else done though!

17 Likes

Lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl: @MaxPringJewellery Honestly, there are some days when I shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the tech!
Going to sit on the step and eat Viennese Whorls

15 Likes

My daughter and her boyfriend went to work in Aus a few weeks ago and his friends asked me to make him this for a little going away gift as he’s a massive Lord of the Rings fan. It has coordinates on the other 2 sides of where they all met in college :heartpulse:

24 Likes