Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Challenge Thread - July 2022

Thank you for looking after us Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

So glad that Olivia is improving Helen @PocketfulCreations she must be a little fighter.

Pleased that everything went better than you thought Pauline @OswestryJewels
We’re now just picking up a takeaway (and wine). I’ve been up on the house roof sealing some felt that’s past it, so feel I deserve a treat.

20 Likes

Happy July! Thank you @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us this month, and than you @NOfkantsCurios for last month! Thank you for including my bee purse on your Folksy Friday board - great mind’s think alike! Here’s mine:

@bluecatmum_designs
@nofkantscurios
@orchardfelts
@marklawlessdesigns
@madebystitchstudio
@forgetmenotcraftsanddesign
@wonky_towers_crafts
@polarstarpottery

23 Likes

Oh and a lanyard I don’t think I have shared before!

23 Likes

Gorgeous scenery you have around you Georgina, I can see which way the prevailing wind blows…
:grinning:

14 Likes

Thanks so much for including my headband :slight_smile: xxx

12 Likes

Thank you so much @TheGiftPixie for including my pendant.

12 Likes

Hi everyone,
It’s been a while but I’m going to try and join in this month. I don’t know if I will be able to make it all the way through but I’m going to give it a go…

Here is my listing:
Cute Fox Padded Book Sleeve - Folksy

All :heart: to here

21 Likes

Thank you Alison @BlueCatMumDesigns :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Just to say I won’t be joining in this month after all - in addition to having three Craft Fairs booked, I have just taken on a lovely large Custom Order (not via Folksy). I now have 20 homeware items to make for the same customer, so I think I’m going to be chained to my sewing machine for quite some time, though for the nicest of reasons :grin:
Have a nice summer!

18 Likes

What a lovely problem to have @rosesworkshop I will give a non folksy happy dance for your large commission for you! Friday fandango!!!

14 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for June and Max @MaxPringJewellery for this month!
:smiley:

Here is my late listing

20 Likes

Back after taking the shop into holiday mode for our Irish excursion and then craft fair. I decided to wait out the rest of June and come back with a bang in July.
Thanks for looking after us in June Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Love that Jay SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop.
Here is a new listing from me:

22 Likes

All pinned to here! X

10 Likes

Evening all, happy dancng for your sale Roz @OrchardFelts and you too for your non-folksy fab order Simone @rosesworkshop :dancing_women:

Just passing on a message from Cat who will shortly be closing her shop and retiring to “Tell everyone that I wish them lots of visits from that fairy xx”

15 Likes

Pauline @OswestryJewels Sending lots of healing hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hello all. I’ll join in this month but apologies in advance for all the relists!

Budgies clutch bag

Loved & pinned to here.

22 Likes

Up at some unearthly hour and realised even though I had been through everyone’s posts I hadn’t listed anything.
So here is my relist

22 Likes

Good morning all, wide awake with the larks again this morning :roll_eyes: and I’m babysitting this morning for a few hours as daughter and her partner are going to choose their new kitchen :slight_smile:

just a re-list today

24 Likes

Morning all

Blooming cold again but resisting putting the heavy quilt back on, fingers crossed the temperatures rise a bit next week.

Went a bit mad on the bling on this box!
Decoupaged box

22 Likes

Morning,

I hope you’re all good this morning.
It’s all quiet here.

A fun new baby relist this morning. Hugs all round :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes