Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - November 2022

Tipping it down here :cloud_with_rain:
:crossed_fingers: for Olivias appointment Helen @PocketfulCreations
Back to the accounts now - already wasted 2hrs chasing a £4 payment!

19 Likes

27 Likes

Hi everyone!
Raining like mad here this morning, everything looks super miserable :frowning:
To brighten things up, here’s a plush who needs more love (and a new home!)

27 Likes

Hi everyone, cant believe we are now into November.

Heres my listing for today which is also in my folksy sale

26 Likes

Good morning all, Pinch punch 1st of the month. Thank you for looking after us all Max @MaxPringJewellery last month and this month as well.
Welcome to all of the new joiners the rules of the post are in the first message this is a friendly and supportive place to me and it is also great for picking up helpful tips, naughty comments (Brenda @teabreaks) and lots of virtual cake.
Today I have a revamped Christmas themed polar bear necklace & earrings

28 Likes

Guess who posted this on the October thread by mistake in the early hours - what a daftie :rofl:

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and lucrative month :grinning:

29 Likes

Glad it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

Thanks for looking after us through October, Max @MaxPringJewellery and for taking the reins again this month. Never had any sales on folksy last month. Hoping for some this month. Congratulations to everyone who did have sales.
No trick and treaters last night. The weather put paid to that. Rained heavy all night. Not much better today.
Hope Olivia’s appointment goes well, Helen. @PocketfulCreations
A relist from me today.

28 Likes

Afternoon everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy November! Thanks for looking after us again max @MaxPringJewellery.

Heavy showers mixed with short spells of sunshine here. Not great when I’m trying to take photos.

Hope little Olivia’s appointment goes well today Helen @PocketfulCreations

28 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery

19 Likes

Afternoon all,
Rather a miserable start to November here in Devon :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :umbrella:
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month, and again this month.
Welcome to the new folks on the thread :wave: :smiley:
Hope Olivia’s check-up goes well Helen @PocketfulCreations. :crossed_fingers:
We had a lot of trick-or-treaters last night, despite appalling weather.
New necklace today:

28 Likes

Have been absent for a while, life got a bit busy and I lost my crafting mojo!

A little bag from me today.

22 Likes

Happy November everyone! Hope everyone has lots of sales - I hope I get more than my usual one a month! :joy: Thank you for looking after us again Max @MaxPringJewellery
A re-list for a mushroom sleep mask today - just £8 including postage. I went out for a walk this lunchtime and saw some mushrooms, but sadly not the red ones today.

29 Likes

The link for @Knotsewold lovely bag

26 Likes

Hello all! Am determined to list every day!

27 Likes

Wow! That was a good start to the month Max @MaxPringJewellery. The very first listing on the thread sold before I even saw it. Well done. Fingers crossed we all start the month as well.
I hope baby Olivia’s eye check went well, Helen @PocketfulCreations.
As promised, I have a new listing for the new month: Apron for a 6-10 year old

27 Likes

Thank you, I think I’ve forgotten how to do it. Will try again tomorrow!

18 Likes

1 sale to report for me please @MaxPringJewellery

18 Likes

Good afternoon all, happy dancing for your sales Roz @OrchardFelts Brenda @teabreaks Caroline @Caroleecrafts and Rachel @beadsbyverchiel and yes there was one for me too, which got me to my 600th sale milestone so an extra whoop! :slight_smile: :dancer:t3: hope you reach your milestone too soon Roz @OrchardFelts

A very warm welcome to new listers and returners alike :slight_smile: :hugs: :wave:t3:

23 Likes

Afternoon - hope you’ve all had a great day? It’s been very grey, wet and windy here in Southsea for much of the day and what with the dark evenings it feels like winter has finally arrived.

My latest listing …

27 Likes