Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Challenge - March 2023

Morning everyone.

Hope you’re soon feeling better @beaniehats .

Lovely to hear from you Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS , and glad to hear that you’re getting help and finding things that work for you.

Thank you for running this month’s thread Max @MaxPringJewellery , hope we keep you busy.

I have a relist this morning but will have something new when I’ve finished gluing the 30 bunny tails :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Happy St David’s Day.
So lovely to hear from you, Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS Take it easy. Nothing is more important than your well being. xx
Thanks for looking after us last month, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thanks for taking over the reins this month, Max @MaxPringJewellery
Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly, @beaniehats Hope you feel better soon.
Today’s listing.

27 Likes

Happy March everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for looking after us Max @MaxPring and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month

Lovely to hear from you Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS and so glad you are getting some help. Hope the crafting goes well today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope you soon feel lots better @beaniehats

New pyrography box from me today

26 Likes

Happy March everyone
Thank you Natalie and Max for keeping us right although you won’t be busy keeping track of my sales
Hope all the poorly people feel better soon. Spring and the warmer weather are on the way so we will all feel better then
Hubbys hospital appointments were very promising so tomorrow he is having cataracts done
Teal bees today

Valerie

29 Likes

Morning everyone,

Thanks for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and for this month Max @MaxPringJewellery
Lovely to see you back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I’ve been wondering if you are ok

30 Likes

Link to Sandys daffodil - I can’t see the link on the post!

26 Likes

welcome back to all those who have returned and welcome to any newbies…don’t forget to read the rules of the challenge…they are at the top of the page xx…
Any problems , anyone here will help you x

22 Likes

Hello everyone and Happy St Davids day and the first day of spring - Sandy’s @SandyFryerArtistPoet Daffodil card is perfect for today.

Thanks to Max and Natalie for last month and the coming month - your work is much appreciated.

Super to hear from Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery so nice to have you back.

Just for a second I thought the succulent plant was real @beaniehats.

Todays listing is another card. Have a nice March everyone!

29 Likes

Morning Gang,

Thank you for looking after us last month, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you for taking over this month, Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Pinch, punch, white rabbits, happy St. David’s day.
Hopefully see more of you this month, Roz @OrchardFelts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Lovely to see you back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Glad everything was positive yesterday @valerie and hope all goes well tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hope you’re fully on the mend @beaniehats Styes are so annoying and I totally sympathise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome, Mina @theslothscavern Great to see you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Busy one here today, hair cut, little trip to lidl (mostly for chocolate :yum:) drop a gift off for my friend’s new nephew then meet my friend so the Werewolf and his sister can have a play together.

It’s a relist today. I do have some more designs in the pipeline, but I’m waiting for a delivery of blank cards from Ecocraft which are due today. Looking forward to see what they’re like and how they print up.

Loved up to here. See you later :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy St Tony’s day (it’s hubby’s birthday :rofl::rofl:)

30 Likes

Thank you. Fingers crossed x

17 Likes

Happy 1st March Everyone goodness the months are flying by.

Thank you for looking after us Max @MaxPring and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for February . Sending hugs to all those feeling unwell , stay warm and rest up.

A relist from me today to get us in the mood for warmer weather and blossom .

28 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes back.

@SueTrevor I am doing ok thanks. Husband surprised me with this lovely heart to cheer me up, I love it, thank you. He obviously pays attention sometimes :joy:

33 Likes

So pleased to see you back :blush: your cabinet looks lovely
What a wonderful husband, I wondered if it was for Valentines day, I got my partner to address the envelope which was different to my normal envelopes so if you found the post first you might not guess who it was from. Can you thank him for the lovely review :heart:

21 Likes

Afternoon all,
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for your continuing devotion to this thread - it is much appreciated.
Hang in there Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS, and well done on the progress you have made, thinking of you. :purple_heart:
Welcome to the thread, Mina @theslothscavern, and welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Hope you’re soon back to 100% @beaniehats.
Glad to hear the appointments went well @valerie - good luck to him for the cataracts op. :crossed_fingers:
Happy Birthday to your OH, Carol @Knittingtopia :birthday:

29 Likes

Lovely, and lucky you - mine only ever remembers the pictures of dogs! (He hasn’t bought me one of those yet either)

20 Likes

Good afternoon all and happy March.
Busy this morning shopping for a present for my eldest grandson’s birthday next week. Hoping to get some sewing done this afternoon but until then it’s another re list I’m araid.
1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

28 Likes

Good Afternoon all,

White Rabbits, White Rabbits - Happy 1st of March and St Davids Day

Fingers crossed March brings lots of Sales to everyone :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Here’s mine for today

23 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery one more sale to report.

(Unbelievable that makes it two sales today and actually four in 30 days. What is happening?).

25 Likes

Happy St David’s day,

Glad you are back Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS . I am a fan of couch to 5k and parkrun and I wish you all the best with it and to your return to crafting today.

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the tally.

Nice daffodil card and perfect day for it Sandy @SandyFryerArtistPoet .

Sorry that you suffered with a stye, @beaniehats . Hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday to your husband , Carol @Knittingtopia.

Thank you Sue @SunnySue . We need your good wishes for sales :crossed_fingers:.

My listing today is a variation of the travel toiletries wrap.

25 Likes