Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Challenge - March 2023

Good afternoon everyone. A happy and successful March to you all!
This is not the way I meant to start the new month, but I haven’t found the time to produce the intended new piece, so it’s yet another relist.
Yacht Long-sleeved T-shirt Age3 - Folksy

25 Likes

this is the listing for your lovely toiletries wrap Guilaine @calmcottons as I think you have missed it off x
Toiletries roll-up pouch - Wet toiletries stora… - Folksy

23 Likes

Thank you Jo xx

17 Likes

Happy Birthday to your hubby Carol @Knittingtopia …hope he has a great day x

17 Likes

Thank you @NOfkantsCurios and @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work.

I’m struggling to get up at 11 am (time was origninally picked as I’d defo be up by then but now need to use an alarm) to phone my mum and then going back to bed and not getting back up until 3.30pm - just realised I put washing on that I haven’t hung out so that’ll be adorning the radiators. Hope all this excessive sleeping is doing some good as I’m pretty sure noone needs 13 odd hours every night ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Glad to hear you’re finding things to do @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS and getting some support even if it’s not so much from your work, there’s nothing like a good jigsaw and they reckon it’s great for ‘mindfulness’.

Sorry to hear how unwell you’ve been @beaniehats, hope you’re on the mend.

25 Likes

27 Likes

Thank you for all your well wishes.
Off to dish my lasagne up, first time cooking it in the slow cooker so fingers crossed it will be nice.

18 Likes

Afternoon all, happy dancng for your sales Marjan @Marjansart and Kim @KBCreations :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

A very warm welcome to new members, it’s lovely to see you here, any question just give a shout out and someone will help :slight_smile: welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Anita @beaniehats lovely to see yoou both here. Sending hugs to you too Jo @GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS and to Valerie @valerie for tomorrow and Mandy @feelfeltfound :hugs:

Happy Birthday to OH Carol @Knittingtopia :cake:

I’m feeling sorry for myself dentist this afternoon and she replaced two old fillings, had to completely numb the whole side of my face and it felt like she was drilling into my skull. It’s just starting to come back to life now and aching, spent the afternoon feeling like I had a hole in my lip I dribbled so much tea and trying to eat my soup was hilarious :rofl:

23 Likes

Evening everyone, how is it March already?

Welcome to both newbies and returnees. Hope you feel better soon Anita @beaniehats.

26 Likes

Hi all, happy 1st March/St David’s Day. Today’s jewellery is this cute pair of watering can earrings x

28 Likes

Evening

Happy St Davids Day and 1st of the month, pinch, punch

Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery and OUCH -and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for continuing to do an ace job of looking after us all

Welcome back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Welcome newbies

Here is a new one

Carol xx

27 Likes

March! Love this time of year as we see new life appearing with spring flowers and lighter days. Still a bit chilly though!

A relist today. My shamrocks have 17% discount to match st Patrick’s day :shamrock:. Sorry didn’t have a daffodil!

https://folksy.com/items/8092538-Shamrock-suncatcher-made-from-stained-glass

26 Likes

Lovely to see you back Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Welcome to the newbies. Congrats to those with sales.
Happy Birthday to your OH Carol @Knittingtopia hope he’s having a lovely day.
Weather folk are talking of snow next week. Hope they’ve got it wrong.

22 Likes

Hello,

So many lovely things to see already for March. Thanks for keeping track of us Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and max @MaxPringJewellery .

Please to hear your husband had good news @Valerie and I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Great to see new and returning faces. Hope to be back listing very soon. One sale to add please Max @MaxPringJewellery

21 Likes

Thank you for hubby’s birthday wishes. He’s been working so just a normal day for him but there will be a surprise visit for his 22 month old grandson on Sunday.

Max @MaxPringJewellery I did chuckle at the thought of you dribbling :rofl: it’s awful when you’re numb like that isn’t it. I have childhood memories of my older brother having dentist work done then going into the bakers and trying to ask for two Chelsea buns :rofl: I still rib him over it :rofl: Hope your not in too much pain.

21 Likes

Oooh dentistry, one of my most hated things, hope your mouth feels back to normal soon and not too bruised up @MaxPringJewellery

Listing before I go to bed as who knows when I’ll be up again :rofl:

26 Likes

Morning all.

Welcome back to returners and welcome to newbies. Hugs for poorly peoples.

Woke at stupid o’clock this morning and nothing to do with the mutt :dog2:. Will fall asleep later!

27 Likes

Good morning all. Max @MaxPringJewellery I hope you have recovered from your visit to the dentist!

My item for today a Jasper gemstone point.

Natalie x

24 Likes

Good morning.
Early start today as I have an 8am hair appointment and need to get my sister to the station beforehand. Then I have a shift in the gallery followed by a free afternoon.
Nothing new today as I need to take some photos and by the time I was ready yesterday the light had gone. Suspect the same may be true today :grimacing:
So in the meantime, a relist

IMG_5966

26 Likes

Morning all, happy dancing for your sales Mel @aquilacrafts and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer:t3:

Tooth is not so bad today just an aching jaw but all recovered apart from that :slight_smile:

27 Likes