Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Promotion Thread - January 2022

Hello and welcome to the January 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen (this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

We hope you enjoy the challenge this month and whilst sales are not guaranteed this thread really does help with building expose so please do join in the extra promotion when you can.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Collective sales tally:

That Enamel Guy 4
Susan Betty Art 16
Gweddus Art 17
Aquila Crafts 12
Erkinwald 2
Hats & More 7
Steph Short Stationery 9
Deborah Jones Jewellery 11
West Country Creations 4
Pockeful Creations 15
Girl of the Sixties 3
Sue Trevor 8
Hearts & Hugs 3
Orchard Felts 3
Cornish Cottage Makes 8
Feel Felt Found 19
Wanderlust Drawings 1
N Ofkants Curios 5
Ohhh What a Yarn 1
Max Pring Jewellery 4
Oswestry Jewels 1
X-Stitcher Joss 1
The Greeting Card Shop 16
Carolee Crafts 1
The Gift Pixie 2
Polar Star Pottery 1
Blue Cat Mum 1
Carol Smalley Designs 6
Jolene Beads 1
Bebiane Rouge 1
Cariad Crafts 1
Elly Robotham Printmaker 4
Georgina Crawford Art 23
Namaste Crafts 3
That Feminine Touch 1

Total 215

8 Likes

Good morning, wishing you all a Happy New Year 2022 :tada: and a good January with lots of happiness and sales this month. Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and enjoy your rest from dancing :dancer:t3: until next month xx

my listing for today

29 Likes

Happy New Year, hope 2022 is a better year for us all.

Just spent ages prepping my shop for the next sale starting Monday, 50% off gifts for her.

Bee tote bag

27 Likes

Thank you for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting this month .

How are you feeling today Max?

20 Likes

Happy New Year, Everyone :tada:

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us all last month and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over this month. Hoping for some great sales.

It’s another relist from me (most of the month will be) As it’s Rabbie Burns birthday month, might as well kick it off with a haggis card :grin: Representing the veggies amongst us, is my vegan haggis card.

I hope you’re all well this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Happy new year to all :), I must be getting old - we did make it til midnight and had a boogie and a drink but I think I’d rather have been tucked up in bed!!! Oh well… todays listing is a simple sea glass birthday card

27 Likes

We were all fast asleep, then the fireworks went off. One chap must burn 1000’s each year! DH and I said Happy New Year, the dog never flinched at the bottom of the bed, snored all the way through it. Open a pack of biscuits in the utility room and he charges off the bed and is at your side! Selective hearing.

25 Likes

Happy New Year everyone, thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over this month.
I was so ill yesterday, I slept for about 6 hours and then when I did get up I fell asleep in my chair! Feeling more human today, At the moment I never want another jab again, but I’m sure it’s better than the alternative…
Today’s listing
Screenshot_20220101-080838_Chrome

28 Likes

Not too bad thanks Caroline @Caroleecrafts a headache from the sedative and a bit tender around stomach but other than than that feeling okay today :slight_smile: I didn’t stay up either just too tired, woke for the fireworks al going off at 12 then nodded back off until 5

Hope you feel better today Sue @SueTrevor :hugs:

22 Likes

Good morning and happy new year - not really sure what happened to 2021, seems to have disappeared in a flash. Didn’t quite make it home in time to see the New Year in so ‘celebrated’ (??) with my daughter while driving! Didn’t do much apart from fall into bed when we did get home - a long but lovely day - just glad it was able to go ahead.

Glad all went well for you yesterday Max @MaxPringJewellery and hope you feel better soon Sue @SueTrevor

Not too sure what my daughters plans are for today (she stayed here last night as it was too late for her to drive home) which means I’m not too sure what my plans are either! I expect it will include a fairly long dog walk at some stage.

My. new listing for today - well its kind of new … the bird already existed but I have made him a perch and he has become a new listing!

7881695-Blue-tit-model-needle-felted-British-garden-birds-0

30 Likes

Morning all, Happy New Year. Thanks for organising us this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you for last month natalie @nofkants.

We had a little outing at 12.30am to pick up 2 merry sons from their respective friends houses which was quite amusing - they were both full of tales of the evening. Then I got roped in to cooking snacks before finally crawling into bed around 1.30. Meeting my parents for a walk on the beach this morning to blow away the cobwebs.

Here’s a new velvet pouch from me

26 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I’m all caught up on the other thread,

Relist for me.

Tea light

7871270-Tealight-Holder-Wave-6

29 Likes

Good morning all and a Happy New Year to everyone
I didn;t stay up either but like Max, was woken by all the fireworks.

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the December thread and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over again.
Every new year needs to start with purple glitter

28 Likes

Good morning all and Happy New Year to everyone :slight_smile: Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and Max @MaxPringJewellery for this month :slight_smile:

I’m starting the new year with a restock of this brown marl headband, not that we need them at the mo with these lovely warm days :smiley:

Glad to hear your procedures went well Max @MaxPringJewellery hopefully meds can get you back feeling much better very soon :slight_smile:

Have a great day all and stay safe :slight_smile: xxx

brown marl headband

25 Likes

Morning everyone & Happy New Year!
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after the thread last month & I hope this month’s keeps you busy Max @MaxPringJewellery .
It’s lovely and sunny this morning so I’m taking that as a good omen for the year ahead - with my fingers crossed too just to be sure :slight_smile: .
A new birthday card listing today

26 Likes
27 Likes

Just noticed I have reached 200 sales on Folksy. Small fry compared to some of you but a happy dance from me!

26 Likes

Congratulations Caroline @Caroleecrafts on your milestone :blush:

17 Likes

Congratulations :tada: XXX

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada::blush:

17 Likes