Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Thread - May 2022

Another newbie here, but been listing my little fingers to the bone so wanted to share the fruits of my labour!

27 Likes

:rofl: I love the tin in your listing photo!

13 Likes

@dotterypottery I have noticed how strong some blokes aftershave is as wellā€¦ when we where out with the dogs today someone walked past us and boy had he been heavy handed with it

@flyingcheesetoastie Hi Rachelā€¦ I still have the Snowflake bunny that I bought from you when we lost Sasha :dog: and you engraved for me with her name. It still looks as good today as the day I bought itā€¦ must be about 10 years ago now

15 Likes

Evening all, happy dancing for your sales Jenny @PolarstarPottery and Brenda @teabreaks :dancing_women:

welcome Carole @MyosotisJewellery and Rachel @flyingcheesetoastie :wave:t3:

Off to bed now Iā€™ll be up for my early swim tomorrow then orders to make as I didnā€™t do any today :roll_eyes: a trip to costco then the garden centre so a busy day ahead - real rock n roll lifestyle here :joy: Conall seems to be still coping okay anyway he went down at his normal bedtime so hopefully heā€™ll have a good sleep, night all sleep well xx

17 Likes

@SunnySue Oh Sue, yes I remember and thatā€™s why I love personalising my work as it sticks in my mind too! Still making my little menagerie, a few new creatures added to the collection too. Iā€™m putting off adding the glass bunny listings as there are SO MANY of them :crazy_face:

@MaxPringJewellery Greetings, please excuse my baby steps, itā€™s been so long since I engaged with forums as the Etsy ones lost my interest years ago and Iā€™m very new to Folksy!

14 Likes

Thank you, I love old sewing things but itā€™s actually a modern one, canā€™t remember where I got it from though.

14 Likes

One sale to add please max @MaxPringJewellery x

16 Likes

Only just made it onto the first of the month. I think Iā€™m going to give up Bank ā€œHolidayā€ weekends, as I always seem to work harder than any other time.
Iā€™m still working my way through the box of small craft fair items, so today i have some cufflinks:

28 Likes
26 Likes

Good morning everyone. A rude awakening due to being :face_vomiting:. Luckily made it to the bathroom.

To days item is in my sale section
7443329-Hand-crochet-pink-and-lemon-baby-blanket-granny-square-0

28 Likes

Morning all.

Strawberry baby shoes

27 Likes

Good morning all, happy dancng for your sales Mel @aquilacrafts, looking forward to seeing what you make with your fab fabric haul :slight_smile:

No worries Rachel @flyingcheesetoastie we are a very supportive group, any questions just ask on the forum and someone will answer :slight_smile: welcome Maddie @VioletFlameGlassArt :wave:t3:

31 Likes

Good morning all.

26 Likes

Happy Monday All :green_heart: Today I have a small painting of Corrie, in Arran.

26 Likes

What adorable shoes Caroline @Caroleecrafts

My listing today

IMG_4892

27 Likes

Welcome to our new peeps to the daily listing club, I hope you enjoy being with us!

Caroline @Caroleecrafts those little strawberry shoes are sooooo cute!

My item another mug cosy.

Natalie x

27 Likes

Morning,
Nipping in with a quick listing - another destash item. Hopefully time to make something new later. Hope youā€™re feeling better now Carol @Knittingtopia

26 Likes

Thank you Roz

Thank you Max

11 Likes

Morning allā€¦
get well soon Carol @Knittingtopia
Love those baby shoes Caroline @Caroleecrafts
Pretty Heart Max @MaxPringJewellery
great work everyone
today I have turquoise roses

28 Likes

Good morning all and happy bank holiday Monday :slight_smile: Oh no Carol @Knittingtopia hope you feel better soon. Hugs to everyone who is under the weather :slight_smile: Just a quick relist today but I am determined to get some of my new goodies listed today :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

Pastel rainbow twist headband

o

27 Likes