Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Team Promotion Thread - May 2022

Lovely to see all he new and returning people :blush:. Hope your husband keeps making good progress @valerie

Hugs to you Steph @stephshortstationery - hang in there.

Thanks everyone - stately car boot was brilliant. We were there 5 HOURS!!! Got quite a pile of fabric. There were loads of people there and about 500 stalls. Here’s my haul. And now I need to go and photograph something to destash here or the shelves will be groaning!

r

27 Likes

Oh I love this - we have 3 Afghan Hounds and this is wonderful

14 Likes

Here’s my listing today - a little destash

24 Likes

Welcome to all of the new joiners and welcome back all of the returners. Glad your husband is back home and recovering albeit slowly Valerie @valerie

14 Likes

Good afternoon all, happy dancing for your sales Kathy @NamasteCrafts :slight_smile: :dancer:t3:

A very warm welcome to returning folks and new folks, sorry a little distracted today. I have read all posts and loved but my head is not in the game today, our little grandson managed to climb/fall out of his cot this morning and has broken his arm! little monkey, he’s fine just feeling a bit sorry for himself and milking it already :joy: has his arm in a cast and bone doctor said he has to go back in 2 weeks for another x-ray as they are hoping he’s young enough for it to knit together quickly, we are all hoping so as they have booked to go to tenerife in 4 weeks :roll_eyes:. They popped over for a coffee on the way home from hospital and he’s coping really well, managed to empty the toy box out with his other arm and demanded bread (toast) instead of his weetabix. I bet it won’t phase him at all though, he’s a proper boy always climbing, he was almost on the dining room table the other day so we have to watch him like a hawk! Abi has borrowed my travel cot as it’s deeper than his wooden cot so he won’t be able to do the same thing again (at leats for a while anyway)!! and it has soft sodes so he won’t bump his arm in the night. I hope you have all had a good day xx

19 Likes

Lovely gentle steady rain here, just what we needed, sorry if it’s spoiling anyone’s plans.I found a newt hiding under pots when I was gardening yesterday, made my day!
Thanks for your hard work in April Lady Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you Max for being this month’s tally keeper. Love the little birds @MaxPringJewellery
Aww lovely to see you back Sue @SueTrevor , I was wondering how you were doing :hugs:
You have come a long way with your sharing here Steph @stephshortstationery, the more you talk about it the more normal it becomes, you got this. :hugs:
Welcome Meryl @PersephonesPrints1 and welcome back Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn and Georgina @GeorginaCrawfordArt, sounds like you need to share the sofa with Roz @OrchardFelts :grin:
Hopefully home will aid hubby’s healing @Valerie and your worries will ease.x

24 Likes

Oh goodness Max @MaxPringJewellery , how scary for you. Thankfully little ones heal well. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Oh no! No wonder you’re feeling distracted. Hope it heals well and they can go on their holiday - poor little thing! x

16 Likes

Oh that’s a lovely looking haul Mel!

16 Likes

A good days work I think :blush:

16 Likes

How horrible max, glad he’s coping well and hope he heals really quickly x

16 Likes

Gosh MX @MaxPringJewellery that must have been scary for everyone, poor mite!

Natalie x

17 Likes

OMG Max @MaxPringJewellery what a little dare devil…I hope he recovers quickly xx

16 Likes

Thanks to @NOfkantsCurios and @dotterypottery for your kind words about my stall (in April).
@stephshortstationery , in fact it was the first indoor fair I’ve done (ever!) so it was still a useful learning experience.

Excited to start the month with 2 (small) sales ! Same order though so not sure how that is counted @MaxPringJewellery

Today its a vase:

27 Likes

Gosh Max @MaxPringJewellery that sounds scary for everyone but it sounds as if he’s coping with it very well.

15 Likes

Evening everyone :slight_smile: Thanks so much for all your time and effort in running the thread last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thanks for taking it on again this month Max @MaxPringJewellery (sorry to hear about your Grandson breaking his arm but glad that he seems to be coping well x)

Good to see so many familiar faces back on the thread this month too :tada:
Love your fabric haul Mel @aquilacrafts - I love looking round the car boot sales. We went to one last week after 2 years off and as it was all outside, we didn’t wear masks. Guess what I noticed after not being in crowded places for so long…how many people were wearing really smelly aftershave! lol! Better than B.O. I guess!

My listing today is:

26 Likes

Finally found time to list. Thank you so much Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for all your hard work and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over this month again. Hope your little grandson’s arm heals quickly.
So sorry to hear of all the mishaps and illnesses. Sending healing vibes and crafty hugs.

25 Likes

three sales for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery ( total 3 )

15 Likes

I didn’t notice any smelly aftershave today :joy: it was nice to be outside and seeing people’s faces again

13 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

My first time joining in here so please be patient with my booboos! I’m just going through all the lovely things that have been posted today so far; in the meantime here’s my offering for today

27 Likes